• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link's spike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadyf0o

Smash Journeyman
I've pulled off links spike only a few times. It just seems like such an unpractical spike when you consider the ledge grab invinsibility frames that characters have. It seems predictible as well. I never do it, but I think its pretty obvious when i am slowly creeping to the edge so I can correctly pull off the tilt instead of a running tilt or smash, and by then my oponents are always already rolling or jumping off the ledge (with invis frames). Even if I could get it off it seems like i'm swinging into invinsibility frames EVERY time. How can you effectively and consistantly position yourself for this spike?

sasook

Smash Champion
I'm reporting this thread. For god's sake, use the search function. Ask something in the official dtilt spike topic, don't crowd the boards with something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom