• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Links move tier list

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Hmm. Looking at it again, I do think ftilt should go up more, and admittedly I do use it much more than that. I put grounded B up as high as I did because it can be used OoS, although it's still a pretty failtastic move OoS (then again, what does Link have that isn't, haha?), and they're better than the moves farther down. I still stand by my thought that dtilt is a pretty bad move even for Link. Maybe if the whole move was a spike rather than two small hitbubbles with no priority?

Pretty much any video by KirinBlaze will show you the usefulness of arrows. The guy is crazy good with them.

You're right PK-ow, I did forget dash attack. I'll add it, and move up ftilt.

It's kinda fun to do this but yeah, I agree with Rizen, it is important to know it means you can't just spam Link's "top tier" moves; you have to space and use the appropriate move for the occasion. Although I think it is nice for newer players to see what is kinda considered a good move, and helps other people critique you if you're using a move more than you should.

Top Bottom