• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link vs. Marth

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalFrost

Smash Rookie
Ok, so one of my friends was saying that Link and Marth are similar. He says that Link is the same as Marth, but better. Anyone disagree? I won't be offended if this topic is locked.

Deva

Smash Lord
More like Marth is far far far better than Link lol. Marth is basically top tier, Link is bottom. Marth also ***** Link 1v1.

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
Marth is the same as he was in melee, except his sword is shorter in some cases, and his dancing blade is like 10x better.

Link is the same as he was in melee, except his recovery got nerfed, his up gimp got nerfed, he lost uair as a kill move(well early kill move), lost fsmash as a kill move(second hit is much harder to hit now), his zair does dmg now might be the only buff.

Keep in mind Marth was Top Tier last game and Link was mid-low.

Tell me who you think is better? And yes I don't belong on the link boards, but I saw the topic, and read, and had to respond.

You can look at my signature as an offering for me being on the link boards for no reason. ^^.

FatalFrost

Smash Rookie
Thanks for helping me.

TwentyTwo, you just said what I've been trying to tell him. So yes, I fully believe that Marth and Link are not played at all similarily, and that Marth owns Link all day long.

*enjoys his offering*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom