• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link Vanish Edgeguarding in Brawl

Kyuuber

Smash Cadet
Here I am again posting the same topic that I post on the general videos
i think there was the wrong place
so I'm posting here now...the place I think is correct

So...some time ago I was traning with my brother...he was with Sheik and me with Link,he was training Vanish Edgeguarding on Brawl with Sheik
Then I remember,Link has vanish edgeguarding on Melee...and i thought "let's try to do it on Brawl"
so I discoveredy this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCW_Reytd_k

I don't know if you had already known about it
sry if you had already seen and known that

Swordplay

Smash Lord
already known.

It is flashy but not very useful.

Also if you mess up you die.

Risk Reward ratio makes this technique not even worth learning.

L!nk2D

Smash Rookie
i think someone posted this a few months ago, it didn't get a lot of attention though.
but at that moment nobody thought about the edgeguarding aspect i think (or was it just me )

but now it seems quite useful to me.. i tried it out when the other topic started. what happened to me is that links onthefloorupb-animation just turned into the airupb-one and i fell off the stage. so in your version you just turn round before upbing ?

e.: someone was faster -.-

4Serial

Smash Lord
Your's is a little different, but it's still not very useful and it is very risky like Swordplay mentioned. If you want to edgeguard, use an f-tilt or n-air away.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
I remember trying this so many times, it made me want to cry. I could only do it every so often. I hated this. It looks nice though. But yeah, Link's only viable edgeguard is f-tilt or nair. That's it.

Top Bottom