• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link players

D

Deleted member

Legan, Deva and Skler left us for dead. Aurashade found something better to do, and I'm stuck here trying to keep this forum from being the s*** hole of SWF.

So thanks for the compliment lol

Jink

Smash Apprentice
VanHero: Can you also put your "Wii #" to share replays and stuff?, I got some cool stages too ;)

What times are you up for a challange?, I'll mostly be online from like 8pm to 1am in Brawl.

C ya whenever is possible.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Really, are the Link boards getting that bad? :( Depressing really, knowing that we are turning into the s*** hole of the forums.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
Really, are the Link boards getting that bad? :( Depressing really, knowing that we are turning into the s*** hole of the forums.
Aurashade is back, and we're still maybe nominated for the toughest boards on SWF. Make one mistake and we'll flame your ***! No but really, its not as bad as it seems.
On to topic: move this thread where it should be.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Aurashade is back, and we're still maybe nominated for the toughest boards on SWF. Make one mistake and we'll flame your ***! No but really, its not as bad as it seems.
On to topic: move this thread where it should be.
Point taken, Aura is back, fortunately. I've visited other boards (Pit's lol) and found no trolls. I think we are one of the few boards with a troll. :( But all those bad Link threads are closed so we can have more bandwidth for more and better threads. Like a stage discussion thread which I've recently made. Although we probably need a better one...

Top Bottom