• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link New Technic- Bomb Drop After Throwed

Kyuuber

Smash Cadet
So
I was thinking about it after I saw the trailer Enter The Triforce by Izaw,I tought he dropped the bomb and then use Jump + Dair,but i realized that it wasn't it after I saw the CV

BTW

See

Link New Tech- Bomb Drop After Throwed

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8IND4lo2ps

I don't know exactly how I did it, but i was holding the shield(L or R) after got grabbed and then when I was throwed I did, pressed DownB holding L

I don't know if it was already known here,but for me it was new ^^

Thank You for reading
Hope we can find how to do that very fast ^^

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Looking at your % from each drop, I honestly don't think this is a tech at all. It's just Link dropping the bomb after being hit; you might think you're controling it but you're not... it's just happening while you think you're doing something that causes it... making you think you were causing it.

I don't like to just dismiss ideas, *ever*, but honestly, that's what I think it is...

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
I deal with this sort of thing all the time, and Blubba is correct. Captain Falcon's Up-throw simply forced you to drop the Bomb. That's why the Bomb didn't explode when it touched the ground or when it went through CF. If you had of somehow Z-dropped the Bomb right after getting Up-thrown, then the Bomb would have exploded.
Unfortunately, this cannot be controlled.
Nice try though.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Yeah, there's a few throws in the game that force Link to drop the bomb, like Kirby's Dthrow.
Still it was a nice thought. :D
It'd be pretty cool if we actually could do something like that.

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
this may make me main link again and my bomb game will be unstoppable its hard just to hit me i need new ways to use bombs can any one post vids of bomb games pleaze.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
this may make me main link again and my bomb game will be unstoppable its hard just to hit me i need new ways to use bombs can any one post vids of bomb games pleaze.
You can't control it, so how would it make your game unstoppable?

As for videos, check out the video guide mentioned in the original post.

Top Bottom