• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link Mirror (vid)

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Here is a video of me mirroring another Link player. Please rate, comment, and enjoy!
I'm "REMZI."

Please note that it's a rather old match and I've improved a lot in:
-Edgehogging
-Edgeguarding
-DAC (dash attack-cancel)
-Projectile Use
-Other stuff

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lej7ECwg-cc

*EDIT: Also please note that my Main is Marth, Link is definitely a top 5 character of mine but Marth is by far my best.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
yup, a mirror match is when both players use the same character.

Izaw

Smash Ace
Woot you got the same music as my Art Of Link :D

Anyway..

First thing. Don't dash throw a bomb. Always jump and throw and arrow cancel it, or just mindgame with it by using some more Zair.

Oh yea, use Zair, that's right, it destroys your opponents gale boomerang and is a great combo starter.

It's really sitiuational but if you want to gimp a Links recovery, go for a Gale Guard, since its really just ....awesome.

Also.. way to much F-Smash spam man :/

Now I know its a Wifi match and its abit hard and slow to play.

Otherwise, good job

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Izaw :)

I learned most of my stuff with Link from watching your Art of Link video! I gotta say you're easily the best Link user i've seen, and one of the best players all together.

And that music is sick

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Thanks for the tips:

I have been trying to gale guard recently, I've only successfully done it a handful of times but it is extremely satisfying. I'll work on the bombs, dthrowing them sounds like a good idea, and i saw the amazing "Izaw Combo" in your combo video and the dthrow bomb starts that if im not mistaken. I actually do zair a lot now though.

Thanks again

*EDIT: Oh yeah, i also have been cutting down on my Fsmashes recently too, i still need to work on that, though.

D

Deleted member

First thing. Don't dash throw a bomb. Always jump and throw and arrow cancel it, or just mindgame with it by using some more Zair.
unless its a dac bomb throw

fixed lol

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I turned part of that video into a gif and its currently in my sig. What do you think?

Jerails

Smash Rookie
2 minutes into the video, watching you maneuver and slalom around the bomb with dair to land on your opponent gave me a chuckle and was pretty inspiring.

I think that deserves being made into a gif.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
2 minutes into the video, watching you maneuver and slalom around the bomb with dair to land on your opponent gave me a chuckle and was pretty inspiring.

I think that deserves being made into a gif.
haha, thats a good idea. I'll try making that. I love that part as well.

Top Bottom