• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link me to Project64kve

Champio30

Smash Cadet
The main site for downloading project64kve broke
Can someone link me to a fresh good one

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Project64kVE = Project64k with Vista settings.

1) Download normal project64k

2) Do the setup for vista yourself

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
When I don't use KVE it crashes 1-3 times per hour and sometimes causes me to have to restart the computer cause of graphics errors...

KVE seems to fix that. :D

craiigg

Smash Lord
the way i fixed graphic errors was when games start up open your graphics settings, switch to 800x600 then back to 640

try looking through Dairs guide

Skrlx

Smash Champion
i helped daed with his pj64k vista problem.. and all i did was send my pj64k to him..

like my guide says.. there's no need for project64kVE

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
i helped daed with his pj64k vista problem.. and all i did was send my pj64k to him..

like my guide says.. there's no need for project64kVE
Indeed he did while I was temporarily on a Vista comp. Back on XP now, but I DID NOT NEED P64kve to run it well on vista. Me and Dair p2p'd just fine with the PJ64k he sent me.

Champio30

Smash Cadet
I tried Porject64k with Vista settings, and when I went to Kaillera it just stopped working

Pur3 Smash

Smash Cadet
eh well my main prob is getting this thing to work on widows 7 i mean i know its besicly vista with the bugs fixed but i still couldnt get p64 to work properly
idk what to do

dandan

Smash Lord
download the version from the come here first thread, or the european smash index thread, both work on win7.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I play on 7. Like Superstar said, DL Jabo's direct3d8 DLL plugin, put it in your plugins folder in PJ64k, rename it to what your 3d7 was named, rename the 3d7 "old" or something. It works.

Smash

Smash Rookie
Jabo direct 7 that is normally in the Pj64k folder and is default is because at the time, (2003) that was the latest jabo plugin and best at time. Now IMO glide64 is the best plugin. Jabo 8 is the most popular. PJ64KVE is just the plugin renamed. If you want to do it you're self just get hex editor find Jabo then go to the byte part and put a 00 in every spot for the letters saying Jabo_Direct and the audio one. Then just save and you can choose any plugin you want. Also Jabo 7 doesn't work for Windows Vista or windows 7. It's not the emulator, its the plugin.

Top Bottom