• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link Matchups Thread

Team Plasma N

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3952-8297-3456
Does Link really have any answers to traditional space animal shield pressure? His jump is so slow that wavedash out of shield and nair out of shield don't seem particularly good.
If you mean drillshine on both spacies, only thing that seems to get me out of it is rolling unfortunately. Shield grabbing doesn't help much because the shine comes out so fast, and Up B oos doesn't seem to come out as fast as shine either. Or it could be me being too slow. In the case of Falco's laser shield pressure, I find throwing a bomb oos helps right after a laser connects with your shield. Interestingly, a bomb laying on the ground seems to eat Falco's short hop lasers. This is true when throwing them too.

SAUS

Smash Ace
Does Link really have any answers to traditional space animal shield pressure? His jump is so slow that wavedash out of shield and nair out of shield don't seem particularly good.
Don't shield :p You have to always be moving and try to SDI / CC their things (mostly SDI sideways). A large part of Link's problem here is 6 frame jump squat combined with 11 frame grab. His fastest option out of shield is up-b which hits on frame 9. That is still 2 frames slower than a regular character's grab. You pretty much have to buffer roll if you shield at a bad time against them.

RetroGamersGuru

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroGamersGuru
I'm going to have to agree with SAUS on this one. Movement is so much better in a spacies MU than Shield options. His OoS options are mostly slower in comparison to others' that are very useful. His best ones pretty much are Spin Attack, Nair, and Bomb. His grab has been mostly useful in other times to grab other than shield grabs that other characters can just do easily (at least the upper ones, screw Zelda's shield grab). The situation with spin attack has already been explained by SAUS, and Bomb obviously depends on you having a bomb, which requires committed frames to pull out the bomb. Besides, movement is the most important component in any matchup in the game, even in any of the Smash games.

Edit: Whoops, forgot about shield dropping. Links do need to be respected more.

Last edited:

SAUS

Smash Ace
Meant to add in a bit about shield dropping. Shield drop up-air hits on frame 6 (I think this is the same as Falco's shine out of shield). You can shield on platforms if you can shield drop. Still not what you want to be doing (if they know how to play around shield drop, it won't get you free hits, they just have to respect your shield on platforms, which is good, but doesn't make you win).

Thor

Smash Champion
To get out of spacie shield pressure, vs Fox if they can drillshine well you just have to roll or spotdodge as far as I know - I'm not sure but the frame data might say Fox perfect drillshines must be countered with frame-perfect up+b OoS from the frontside [or maybe not even that, and that also means the backside leaves us dead]. If they're waveshining alternating sides of your shield, wavedash OoS in the direction they were just on can get you out, but if they stay in place, your just got shined.

For Falco, if they're predictable with shield pressure [that is, they always early dair or always late dair] you can pick an OoS option appropriately [his pressure actually has decently sized holes, but he gets to use his two primary combo starters while doing it, which is why it's so dangerous].

Can also try to throw a bomb out of shield and hope you both blow up.

My weakness as a player is that I shield too much in Melee/PM [except vs Samus I probably shield the right amount lol], which is why I know this. Also shinegrabs suck, but at least you can try to SDI uairs...

You can also attempt to ISSDI out of the shield pressure somewhat, but that's crazy hard stuff. It's technically an option though.

Shield-dropping on platforms helps as well. You can platform cancel uair I believe... is shield-drop platform cancel uair an option then???

Last edited:

RetroGamersGuru

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroGamersGuru
This thread has been inactive for a while. I'll update the main post later. I guess for now I can write about a low tier matchup: Kirby.

———————————————————————————————————————————

The Kirby will feel like a lesser version of the Jigglypuff MU. He likes to use the air quite a bit since he is slightly more mobile in the air (he's not that mobile in the air, but that just tells you how mobile he is on the ground. He has a wall of pain like Jigglypuff, but it's easier to break with projectiles. He falls faster as well, so you can string together a few hits at very low percent stake sometimes, but he's still light making the MU not combo-based on your part. The ways kill him are the same as Jigglypuff, and he still dies early (just not quite as early, just add maybe 10% to be safe). Don't grab much since it can sometimes be hard to get him with his small body size (he doesn't have a rest to punish us, but we still can be comboed as a punish. His can use some Utilt strings on us, but he will focus on the wall of pain mostly. You will probably end up spacing him out with projectiles and aerials in the fight, but you have some room for aggression. In terms of edgeguarding, Kirby has a harder time getting back than Puff, so him him out and force all of his jumps to be used. After that he can't do anything, and it's easier since he can't just hit away the projectile freely. He also can't really rise up for recovery either, so he can't do anything if he starts getting low and is kept there. This pretty much is the MU as far as I know.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I have never seen that matchup take place. I expect that Link wins simply because he can chuck stuff at Kirby. With Kirby having much lower air mobility than Puff, I would imagine that Link's disjointed sword is a pain to bypass as well.

Have we discussed the more common matchups in this thread already? Germ seems to be the best Link to learn the Marth matchup from. HDL has some sick vods vs Fox. Do we typically try to emulate these players or are there some optimizations that we could put up for debate?

Last edited:

RetroGamersGuru

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroGamersGuru
I have never seen that matchup take place. I expect that Link wins simply because he can chuck stuff at Kirby. With Kirby having much lower air mobility than Puff, I would imagine that Link's disjointed sword is a pain to bypass as well.

Have we discussed the more common matchups in this thread already? Germ seems to be the best Link to learn the Marth matchup from. HDL has some sick vods vs Fox. Do we typically try to emulate these players or are there some optimizations that we could put up for debate?
Oh I can definitely say that Link wins the matchup just based on that alone. I was just writing as much on the MU to give as much of an elaborate overview as I could. It is a rare MU though.

We do have some stuff for the common MUs (SAUS's Grab Punishes Thread was very helpful for some basic information, but I don't know if he wants to continue with it into the other characters or if he wants to use this thread to make it easier to share the info or something to that effect), but more input would be considered and appreciated since a few people commented on the MU then we quickly moved through them for basic info (it did keep the thread alive though in a lesser used Smashboard). So really what is needed the most is the in depth input rather than the overview (although if anything is incorrect about an overview, we would like it if someone posted about it).

It would make sense to study those two in the MUs, they arguably have been and are the most successful Link players (there are more obviously with SAUS being the best player in Ottawa, J666, and Sixx). Who's had the most success against Sheik? I'd like to know so that I can watch to get some more pointers. Unfortunately, I only have regular access to Sheik and Icies since I'm the only one who knows Marth and Falcon on a non-casual level (Falcon's my worst tournament character out of the three. I could just switch him to Sheik or Peach since I know those two as well, but I have more fun with him out of that group. I just need more practice with him. Marth's never going away though) and the only regular Peach player here plays PM instead. Fox, Falco, and Jigglypuff are just friendly material here, which is going to hurt me for a while.

Team Plasma N

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3952-8297-3456
Speaking of Sheik, how should I be DIing the chain grab? I found that around 40% Sheik was able to still keep the chain grab going even after I was 120% or so. I've tried down and away and up and away, seems like it didn't work out for me (against most Sheik players it worked, against about one or two though, they were somehow still able to keep going even after the usual percent I DI escape at). DIing towards would just result in a sweetspotted up smash kill. It's resulted in me relying on bombs to escape.

SAUS

Smash Ace
To escape the chaingrab, I'm pretty sure you can DI up and away and jump out at medium percents (somewhere around 60-70%).
I think the angle is up and in. Her down-throw sends you up and slightly away, so with this angle, you are going straight up as much as possible (the exact angle I don't know, I usually just go with the 45 degree notch). This allows you to jump out the earliest, but shiek still has strong follow ups on you anyway.

Oh I can definitely say that Link wins the matchup just based on that alone. I was just writing as much on the MU to give as much of an elaborate overview as I could. It is a rare MU though.

We do have some stuff for the common MUs (SAUS's Grab Punishes Thread was very helpful for some basic information, but I don't know if he wants to continue with it into the other characters or if he wants to use this thread to make it easier to share the info or something to that effect), but more input would be considered and appreciated since a few people commented on the MU then we quickly moved through them for basic info (it did keep the thread alive though in a lesser used Smashboard). So really what is needed the most is the in depth input rather than the overview (although if anything is incorrect about an overview, we would like it if someone posted about it).

It would make sense to study those two in the MUs, they arguably have been and are the most successful Link players (there are more obviously with SAUS being the best player in Ottawa, J666, and Sixx). Who's had the most success against Sheik? I'd like to know so that I can watch to get some more pointers. Unfortunately, I only have regular access to Sheik and Icies since I'm the only one who knows Marth and Falcon on a non-casual level (Falcon's my worst tournament character out of the three. I could just switch him to Sheik or Peach since I know those two as well, but I have more fun with him out of that group. I just need more practice with him. Marth's never going away though) and the only regular Peach player here plays PM instead. Fox, Falco, and Jigglypuff are just friendly material here, which is going to hurt me for a while.
I've mostly just been really lazy lately. I will try to be more active with my thread lol.

I heard HDL has beaten M2K's shiek in friendlies before (with Link). I don't know if he has any good recordings against Shiek though. I can't even remember where I heard that from.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Yeah, I think I watched HDL beating M2K's Sheik at Pound IV. Might have been another tournament though.

I'd rather get hit by Sheik's fair than sweetspotted up-smash. That's why I recommended DIing up and away.

Team Plasma N

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3952-8297-3456
Yeah, I think I watched HDL beating M2K's Sheik at Pound IV. Might have been another tournament though.

I'd rather get hit by Sheik's fair than sweetspotted up-smash. That's why I recommended DIing up and away.
^ This. When I do up and in, the Sheik just sweetspot up smashes and it's pretty much a kill.

SAUS

Smash Ace
I will have to test this out. Got a tournament tomorrow and I'll probably fight a shiek at some point. I have a money match lined up against one, so there's a very high chance it happens lol.

Team Plasma N

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3952-8297-3456
Yeah it gets to the point where I have to play it like an ICs matchup and have a bomb in hand at all times, depending on the Sheik player.

RetroGamersGuru

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroGamersGuru
Just added into the Kirby section. Whoever finds it useful, I'm glad this thread helped. I don't now how you would end up with the Kirby MU, but still.

I'll add in the comments on Sheik's chain grab later since there are many good points here.

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
Kirby tends to stay pretty grounded actually - aerials are important but Kirby is SIGNIFICANTLY more grounded than Puff. Kirby will also stay grounded more because he can duck our stuff. He'll attack from the air, but he's going to approach on the ground because shielding and ducking [and even rolling] are options he maintains grounded, and his air speed is atrocious.

For gimping, if they're ledge level, nairing after the third hit of fair if they do it carelessly is a great edgeguard since you'll run him out of jumps after doing this once or twice, at which point you just have to grab the ledge and roll [the airspeed on final cutter is nearly nonexistent].

I know this having played Triple R [I was truly trash before, but I have played him] and if you watch his Kirby you'll notice he's not all that airborne outside of committing to a close-range attack or a tomahawk. Also, Kirby's bair OoS is more dangerous than his fair, so if you try any jab pressure tricks, you want to do them from the front [fair is easier to CC shield or whatever, and I think fair is a little slower]. Kirby has a 3-frame jumpsquat, so even though his aerials are about average speed, they're good OoS options.

Here's a video of him playing to help illustrate some of what I mean [it's not versus Link, but you'll hopefully see what I mean about him approaching while grounded]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alccs3CrFXI

Also, I think it's worth adding this to the guide section as a warning about something to avoid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g1kTaDg1U0

RetroGamersGuru

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroGamersGuru
Kirby tends to stay pretty grounded actually - aerials are important but Kirby is SIGNIFICANTLY more grounded than Puff. Kirby will also stay grounded more because he can duck our stuff. He'll attack from the air, but he's going to approach on the ground because shielding and ducking [and even rolling] are options he maintains grounded, and his air speed is atrocious.

For gimping, if they're ledge level, nairing after the third hit of fair if they do it carelessly is a great edgeguard since you'll run him out of jumps after doing this once or twice, at which point you just have to grab the ledge and roll [the airspeed on final cutter is nearly nonexistent].

I know this having played Triple R [I was truly trash before, but I have played him] and if you watch his Kirby you'll notice he's not all that airborne outside of committing to a close-range attack or a tomahawk. Also, Kirby's bair OoS is more dangerous than his fair, so if you try any jab pressure tricks, you want to do them from the front [fair is easier to CC shield or whatever, and I think fair is a little slower]. Kirby has a 3-frame jumpsquat, so even though his aerials are about average speed, they're good OoS options.

Here's a video of him playing to help illustrate some of what I mean [it's not versus Link, but you'll hopefully see what I mean about him approaching while grounded]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alccs3CrFXI

Also, I think it's worth adding this to the guide section as a warning about something to avoid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g1kTaDg1U0
Good to know in terms of the matchup. It's interesting when your area has a rare character being played by someone as his/her main. I wish I could play Triple R to see how I do in the matchup.

Lol, the Comet Drop is too good. It really is a useless technique considering how it only replaces the original knockback of Down B with the Bomb's lower knockback, except for the cases at the end (but the knockback still was increased dramatically for the flashiness of it, so it's not that good of a punish).

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

On a side note, I've been thinking about the matchups lately, and I've been thinking about chaingrabs. How many characters can chaingrabs Link besides Sheik and Ice Climbers? This knowledge would be useful in terms of how to approach the matchup.

Thor

Smash Champion
Good to know in terms of the matchup. It's interesting when your area has a rare character being played by someone as his/her main. I wish I could play Triple R to see how I do in the matchup.

Lol, the Comet Drop is too good. It really is a useless technique considering how it only replaces the original knockback of Down B with the Bomb's lower knockback, except for the cases at the end (but the knockback still was increased dramatically for the flashiness of it, so it's not that good of a punish).

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

On a side note, I've been thinking about the matchups lately, and I've been thinking about chaingrabs. How many characters can chaingrabs Link besides Sheik and Ice Climbers? This knowledge would be useful in terms of how to approach the matchup.
The Comet Drop thing was a 100% joke. I just like CnB Chandy's videos lol.

No offense, you'd almost certainly lose to Triple R. I'm not trying to be rude, but he's likely just better than you (inb4 alt account for Lord HDL). Lootic might fare well due to his campy playstyle [huge asset], but frankly if I had to bet $10 on the matchup, I'd put $4.50 on SAUS and $5.50 on Triple R, because he's so good at everything he does [and maybe the same spread for Lootic too] (although I'm something of a Triple R fanboy and a bit biased, he is undeniably very skilled - he took 65th at TBH4 with only Kirby). You did notice that in that video he took a game off Kels, right?

Falcon can CG Link on bad DI [same for Marth]. Ganondorf can CG Link for sizeable percent [maybe to death - frankly I think the MU is even or maybe even slightly Link-favored outside of this]. MANY characters can tech-chase CG Link, including himself, Falcon, Roy, maybe Kirby can do it perfectly [he can't to Falco for instance], and all characters that true CG Link should be able to as well. ICs can solo CG Link [was already mentioned].

Last edited:

RetroGamersGuru

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroGamersGuru
The Comet Drop thing was a 100% joke. I just like CnB Chandy's videos lol.

No offense, you'd almost certainly lose to Triple R. I'm not trying to be rude, but he's likely just better than you (inb4 alt account for Lord HDL). Lootic might fare well due to his campy playstyle [huge asset], but frankly if I had to bet $10 on the matchup, I'd put $4.50 on SAUS and $5.50 on Triple R, because he's so good at everything he does [and maybe the same spread for Lootic too] (although I'm something of a Triple R fanboy and a bit biased, he is undeniably very skilled - he took 65th at TBH4 with only Kirby). You did notice that in that video he took a game off Kels, right?

Falcon can CG Link on bad DI [same for Marth]. Ganondorf can CG Link for sizeable percent [maybe to death - frankly I think the MU is even or maybe even slightly Link-favored outside of this]. MANY characters can tech-chase CG Link, including himself, Falcon, Roy, maybe Kirby can do it perfectly [he can't to Falco for instance], and all characters that true CG Link should be able to as well. ICs can solo CG Link [was already mentioned].
Yeah, his videos are hilarious. Even the one on Link's useless tech (stylish though).

I already knew that he could be tech chased hard with grabs, but I was just talking about the hard, straight up chaingrabs. You answered my question though.

And I already know that he's a great player. I wasn't in the mindset that I would win considering the difference in experience, so I don't need to be told that since Triple R isn't that unknown as a great player. I'm just referring to a similar what-if situation like me vs. M2K or me vs. Axe (and yes, I know that I would lose in both) in order to see the areas that I need to improve in the most.

On another note, if there is a top/high tier matchup that is missing something, the guide could use it. Like the specific DI that allows for these CGs to continue when they aren't true CGs. I would think inwards DI would allow this, but I could be missing something.

Last edited:

RetroGamersGuru

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroGamersGuru
The Kirby section has been updated.

Surprisingly, some people still buy into CnB Chandy's videos for moves as one hit KOs.

I would write about Zelda and Roy, but I feel like I'm still missing a couple of their gimmicks. Anyone played against Cosmo, The Lake, Sethlon, or "ViceRoys"?

Edit: In terms of more relavent matchups, We still have Young Link and the Ditto to talk about in general. For the other low tier gimmicky MUs, we still have Mewtwo, G&W, Ness, Pichu, and the two I already mentioned. After the basics are done, it'll be easier to focus on the specifics in each MU.

Last edited:

RetroGamersGuru

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroGamersGuru
Going off of what I said, I understand the characters to some extent while needing to work out the matchup in general. I don't understand Mewtwo or Ness at all though (which is weird since I'm a Ness main in PM and play Ness in 64, Brawl, and Smash 4 as well). Does anybody have an idea of the matchups with those two?

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Ness is all about his fair and janking DJC movement in general. He doesn't really have great answers to projectile spam besides abusing his good shield by wavedashing in and out of it.

Mewtwo likes to grab you, since most of his moves aren't safe on CC. He will use d-tilts > grab and shadowball to grab setups a lot. He's about movement and slipping in and out of attacks. Accordingly, you have to approach Link vs Mewtwo as more of a maneuvering matchup. Be careful to make your landings safe and abuse nair. You do have some nice KO moves on M2 though (up-b and dair).

Thor

Smash Champion
Ness can fair bombs, at least sort of, unless that's a boon we have over Young Link [as seen in Hbox vs Armada]. Should definitely work vs our rang as well... probably can bait that out and punish them if the Ness does it.

We just have to get Ness offstage, hit him once or twice to get him below ledge level (projectiles + nair are great for this and grab ledge - if he goes high we get our semi-spike or dair, if he goes onstage he lags all year for grab or up+B or dair, if he goes at the ledge just roll or if you're still invincible, dj nair to send him back out and repeat.

We destroy Ness, probably our second best MU behind Bowser [I can't think of any MUs worse for the opponent than Ness outside of Bowser because Link Bowser is almost literally impossible]. He doesn't win onstage and he gets bodied offstage harder than Link does by a lot.

@ SAUS SAUS this happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C4hQMnpX8o ... any thoughts on it or tips on improvement for J666? I thought he played rather well outside of a few small mistakes and one or two things Shroomed picked up on, but it ended up a 3-stock twice so I'm curious if there's stuff you could point out to optimize how he played.

Last edited:
While J666 is one of the best if not the best at fast paced play, I feel he just don't have an answer to slower play. He also tilted in the second match and played very greedy and risky, much more than his first match. He is kinda the glass cannon of Link mains. He need to expand his projectile game and widen his playstyle IMO.

kingPiano

Smash Ace
Ness can fair bombs, at least sort of, unless that's a boon we have over Young Link [as seen in Hbox vs Armada]. Should definitely work vs our rang as well... probably can bait that out and punish them if the Ness does it.

We just have to get Ness offstage, hit him once or twice to get him below ledge level (projectiles + nair are great for this and grab ledge - if he goes high we get our semi-spike or dair, if he goes onstage he lags all year for grab or up+B or dair, if he goes at the ledge just roll or if you're still invincible, dj nair to send him back out and repeat.

We destroy Ness, probably our second best MU behind Bowser [I can't think of any MUs worse for the opponent than Ness outside of Bowser because Link Bowser is almost literally impossible]. He doesn't win onstage and he gets bodied offstage harder than Link does by a lot.

@ SAUS SAUS this happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C4hQMnpX8o ... any thoughts on it or tips on improvement for J666? I thought he played rather well outside of a few small mistakes and one or two things Shroomed picked up on, but it ended up a 3-stock twice so I'm curious if there's stuff you could point out to optimize how he played.
Yea where were the projectiles? And where's the CC'ing?

That always seems to be the answer. You can't forget to micromanage with Bombs and Boomerangs (and pepper with Arrows) It's the only thing that truly gives Link viability with the top tiers. Also he SD'ed like 4 times, I hate to say it but J666 should have camped and retreated more while utilizing projectiles.

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
So... since aMSa came along, is it worth redoing the Yoshi-Link MU stuff? Or is aMSa just doing everything better than everyone else, and nothing changed...?

Or does anyone even know the MU from an in-depth perspective [that is, having played it instead of just "Well I'd do this..."]?

Last edited:
I've played some yoshis in my days, VJ and Leffen most notably. I don't have it all figured out as I havent played them that much, so this will basically be some random notes.

This is a balanced matchup where you should use both offensive and defensive options. Meaning you can both use your projectile game and aggressive game, you should win neutral game. Whats scary about Yoshi is his counter attacks, you only need to screw up once to get a big chunk of damage, and you will screw up if you are not careful when attacking him.

He is easy to combo and you can shield pressure him! Just go for aerial attack you want on his shield, he will need to light shield and roll away. Don't dsmash his shield as he cannot be shield poked.

Watch out for parry, a yoshi thats crouching are looking for a parry, and is immobile, if thats the case your fsmash is a really strong punish but make sure you space it at lower percentages, yoshi is weird and doesnt flinch from anything so you need to outspace him even with strong attacks.

FJ nairs arent that effective, instead you want to do a lot of SH fairs.

When yoshi is on a platform shielding you can't uair them as they will punish you with a shield drop uair, I still dunno what to do in this situation.

You can camp vs yoshi but it isnt all that easy as his eggs reaches the platforms. I find it most effective to stand in under a platform so that he have a hard time lobbing eggs back at you.

If yoshi doesn't combo you he will have some problems landing finishers. So when at high percentages you can play even more defensive as it will lead to him needing to be more reckless with his smashes which will give you a lot of free grabs.

You don't have anything that just eats his super armor but your dtilt, edgeguarding will be a pain in the ass. Basically you should force him to overshoot the ledge and then try to intercept after he airdodges or at high percentages you can cancel his jump with UpB. If you give him the ledge just back off or try to dtilt him when he eggspams for a quick kill.

RetroGamersGuru

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroGamersGuru
I wish that I could help with an in depth analysis, but I haven't fought a Yoshi of aMSa's caliber. I need to get some matches in and analyze many Yoshi matches to get all of the details. Aside from Lootic's experience, I think that the closest that we have to a player with Yoshi experience is SAUS against Perhapsman's Yoshi. The MU is just so rare that it's annoying.

I wish that I could help with an in depth analysis, but I haven't fought a Yoshi of aMSa's caliber. I need to get some matches in and analyze many Yoshi matches to get all of the details. Aside from Lootic's experience, I think that the closest that we have to a player with Yoshi experience is SAUS against Perhapsman's Yoshi. The MU is just so rare that it's annoying.
If noone is playing him then the matchup isnt that important anyways.

kingPiano

Smash Ace
^ Yea I kind of agree in general it seems like time wasted with rare MUs. Just learn the glaring weaknesses and character specific advantages. And if by some miracle you ever have to face AmSa or V3ctorman in bracket....well you'll just have to grab your ankles and hope for the best :teeth:

Last edited:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I likely have the most experience vs link, of any of the Yoshi players. I'll gladly give you guys the idea of what to look for. =)

WU / Vman

Top Bottom