• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

link is noobish

Status
Not open for further replies.

conn

Smash Rookie
idk, but link seems to be a noob char. i mean if your pro with him thats cool, but i hate when noobs try to use him and your like "nah bra, i dont think so, im gonna own link". overall, i dont like link. call me out if you do, if you agree with me hala at me.

tHrilla`

Smash Journeyman
wtf are you even talking about? are you ****ing ********? i can't believe i lowered myself to even comment on this thread. please, stfu unless you have an inkling of an idea of what you're talking about. ignorant nub...shh.

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
idk, but conn seems to be a noob poster. i mean if your intelligent thats cool, but i hate when noobs try to say things and your like "OMFG STFU SCRUB!!!!". overall, i dont like ignorant morons. call me out if you do, if you agree with me hala at me.

ShoryuSwordsman

Smash Cadet
idk, but conn seems to be a noob poster. i mean if your intelligent thats cool, but i hate when noobs try to say things and your like "OMFG STFU SCRUB!!!!". overall, i dont like ignorant morons. call me out if you do, if you agree with me hala at me.
I HOLLA! LOL

tHrilla`

Smash Journeyman
wtf are you even talking about? are you ****ing ********? i can't believe i lowered myself to even comment on this thread. please, stfu unless you have an inkling of an idea of what you're talking about. ignorant nub...shh.
oops...i forgot i even wrote that. i need to stop posting when im drunk, lol. **** hangover.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Wtf are you doing in the Link threads is you hate Link? Maybe if actually play Link in a way you'll say ohh wow i love link *creams on pants* and yes ***** iam callin you out.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Of course NOOB link players suck, cuz they don't know how to L-cancel his super laggy moves or bomb jump his recovery...but pro players like Aniki (i think thats how u spell his name) can be pretty impressive...just watch his videos vs Ken's marth.

Another reason noobs pick Link alot is cuz they're not aware which characters are better than others yet, so they go with a nintendo character they're familiar with. I just happend to luck up on my 1st and 2nd choices being high tier when i started smash, but i didn't pick them because of that.

Last, there are no NOOB characters, just noob players. Any character can be pro if the player is pro...just like any character can be a disasterous mess in the hands of a noob.

pdk

Smash Lord
OPEN THE FLOODGATES FOR ENDLESS "THIS NEEDS LOCKED GET ON IT RIGHT NOW MODS" POSTS

do you guys ever stop to think of why not to do this?

Skler

Smash Master
Apparently you don't, I only bothered because it was already at the top so me bumping it meant nothing (except ending whatever silly discussion was happening in this thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom