• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Catana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Catanaa
foxy is also a clumsy fool that spilled water all over my desk

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Hey, i know most of you guys aren't very found of reaction gifs and what not at times, but i found this cool one of Link that i thought you guys might be able to find use for

I tired to make it transparent but my attempts were a fail :(
It's so big like, Skyrim but Zelda!

Wait you own a game store?

You wouldn't happen to have any information in regards to the Nintendo NX that we might not know about that you could share please?

:135:

Last edited:

Catana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Catanaa
foxy only took over an hour to complete 6 whole rashid trials on sf5, what a talented man

this is significantly harder than bombsliding -foxy

Catana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Catanaa
(yes, double post)

so foxy just finally openly admitted hes an idiot

fox is openly admittive???

ATARi

Smash Rookie
NNID
ATARi-evif
http://pcgsmash.challonge.com/Smash4_9_9_16

Used all my energy to play like I never played before and took down Marss last night in a very epic set!

Hopefully I can ride this momentum out for Invasion today.

And no I have no further info on NX yet
About time they put some RESPEK on the name lol jk, but good stuff man I love it when you prove yourself :)

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Doubt video is up yet as it just happened late last night. But I was on stream the entire event so... soon

Last edited:

JayE

Smash Journeyman
Hyrule and Altea, the universes of Zelda and FE
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
Whats everyone's Top 5 Favorite Zelda games currently? For me, (in no particular strict order except #1)
1. Skyward Sword
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Wind Waker
4. Twilight Princess
5. Minish Cap
Can't wait for Breath of the Wild.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Top 5 LoZs.
1 Majora's Mask
2 A Link to the Past
3 Twilight Princess
4 Link's Awakening
5 Ocarina of Time

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
Hi Guys!

I know it has been a while since my last post, but my new job as an university academic take me most of my time.
Nevertheless, I've been able to go a tournament per month, always getting 2nd place (...). The last two tournaments there were some hype moments, so I made a highlight video of my Link's Plays.
I hope you can enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOxBJOrTRCI

Rizen

Smash Legend
Hi Guys!

I know it has been a while since my last post, but my new job as an university academic take me most of my time.
Nevertheless, I've been able to go a tournament per month, always getting 2nd place (...). The last two tournaments there were some hype moments, so I made a highlight video of my Link's Plays.
I hope you can enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOxBJOrTRCI
Good stuff, be sure to post the results in the tourney result thread too.
https://smashboards.com/threads/link-tournament-results-thread-25th-october.404196/

TDK

Smash Master
NNID
GrayCN
Hey Guys! Popping in to say I might be attending my first Tournament (if they allow Wireless controllers). Wish me luck! d^_^b

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer

TDK

Smash Master
NNID
GrayCN
Awesome, confirmed attending! My controller is actually... the default Wiimote controller on its side. I find it pretty fluid and it's my personal preference, but what do you guys think?

JayE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
I've always been a Gamecube controller user, I'm terrible with the Wiimote, especially when its sideways. Like I can use it, but its not easy for me lol
Just use whatever controller you're comfortable with and have fun.

Stryker95

Smash Journeyman
Link with Wiimote (sideways or not) sounds painful. Doing stuff like bombslides must be a pain in the neck. But if it works for you, then great.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I honestly really want one of the Gamepro controllers (you know the one that is a combination of the Wii U's pro controller and Gamecube)

Sadly they do not ship outside of Australia so yeah... that's a bummer.

Plus i keep hearing tournaments have a strong dislike towards people who play with wireless. Annoying. Understandable, but annoying.

:135:

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
I am one of those wireless Wii U Pro users. Usually I am not annoying and one of the few at a tournament sometimes using it xD Most allow them just people tend to forget to desync controllers!!!

JayE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
I used the Wii U pro controller for several months at the start of Smash Wii U, since I gave my old GC controllers to my cousins. Then I bought the Smash Bros edition ones online for a nice price from Japan.
New video:

LinkEa

Smash Rookie
Deputy playlist updated :) tournament fights have been several fights I've managed to have and only some have been recorded , I have always managed regionally positioned between 2 and 4 places at the high level , and nationally 8 ( is most recent to date) , will see fights against the best Sonic , Fox , Yoshi , Bayonetta (pre -patch ) and among others (
clearly my country), enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLonoK0CvkNiHbZ0dems84cEi90gSASpWv

ZeldaZephyr

Smash Apprentice
I mostly used a Gamecube Controller when it came to playing smash. I bought the smash edition as a birthday present after my old one a friend gave to me the c-stick stopped working. I got it from a nearby electronic store.

JayE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
I mostly used a Gamecube Controller when it came to playing smash. I bought the smash edition as a birthday present after my old one a friend gave to me the c-stick stopped working. I got it from a nearby electronic store.
ayyyyy
I bought my black Smash edition controller from the internet for a good deal. Its a great controller

Top Bottom