• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
Good. Good, you may yet belong on the Link Boards. May.

I propose a test of the boy's mettle, gentlemen. I propose, that rather than simply flaming him for an innocuous question of tiers, we instead give him the opportunity to prove himself.

@ Elessar Elessar feel up to unlocking a thread for just one itty bitty little post? I want to get Ama to flame someone, and I think I know just the right guy.

Edit: well, okay, great minds and all.

Will this one do? http://smashboards.com/threads/viability-of-link.382089/
Ah, I remember that one. We had deemed it the "perfect aesthetic flame thread"

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Hey, Cam, I remember watching a few of your games in Brawl. How're the Steak boards this time of year?
Word! Remember in The Disco Room where we couldn't remember how we recognized each other? I brought it up with Lawz and I think the memories started coming back...

Surprisingly, the Steak boards have been super calm for a while now... Which is probably why I've been taking my post count elsewhere.

Do you guys still joke about beer or is that in the past? I was happy to see that Drunk Walking was still a mechanic in this game.

:093:

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I propose a test of the boy's mettle, gentlemen. I propose, that rather than simply flaming him for an innocuous question of tiers, we instead give him the opportunity to prove himself.

@ Elessar Elessar feel up to unlocking a thread for just one itty bitty little post? I want to get Ama to flame someone, and I think I know just the right guy.

Edit: well, okay, great minds and all.

Will this one do? http://smashboards.com/threads/viability-of-link.382089/
Ha, great idea. I love that thread, it's aesthetically perfect indeed. That moron deserved something that vile: that must be the most offensive heap of pestilential jargon ever thrown our way.

Lay waste to him, kid! Cut him as if some savage beast; make clear work of it: root, branch and all.

Word! Remember in The Disco Room where we couldn't remember how we recognized each other? I brought it up with Lawz and I think the memories started coming back...

Surprisingly, the Steak boards have been super calm for a while now... Which is probably why I've been taking my post count elsewhere.

Do you guys still joke about beer or is that in the past? I was happy to see that Drunk Walking was still a mechanic in this game.

Do we still talk about beer? You're looking at the face of Beer Cancel. Do we still talk about beer... Pfeh. But yeah, I recognized the name I just didn't want to derail the thread.

Sure. Bit nervous lol.

Oh and the reason why I haven't posted here in a while is because theres lots of stuff happening irl recently.
The holidays and a little while afterward's always busy, that much is true.

Still. Have you girded yourself for the task ahead? Are you ready to be one of us?

I want to take this moment to say that Elessar is my favorite person on the planet. Really, I'm Toon link for him. He's always cleaning after me.

Edit: ^Going to get Elessar back, so very badly for this.

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Sure. Bit nervous lol.

Oh and the reason why I haven't posted here in a while is because theres lots of stuff happening irl recently.
OK, I'll unlock that thread for you and you flame that scrub. However, you need to tag him so he received the notification, ok?

I am loath to unlocking that one though since it's pristine beauty, but I'll do it for you. Consider yourself special.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Oh God Damnit
Not even you should double post, "uncle" Shin. Watch where you click next time or you will see yourself expire in your own flames like a bonfire of straw.

And it looks like the Little Mac scrub hasn't even been online since that escapade. You must have damaged that guy real bad. But we can give him something he'll never forget for if he ever returns.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
OK, I'll unlock that thread for you and you flame that scrub. However, you need to tag him so he received the notification, ok?

I am loath to unlocking that one though since it's pristine beauty, but I'll do it for you. Consider yourself special.
From one moderator to another... This whole post is hilarious.

Not even you should double post, "uncle" Shin. Watch where you click next time or you will see yourself expire in your own flames like a bonfire of straw.

And it looks like the Little Mac scrub hasn't even been online since that escapade. You must have damaged that guy real bad. But we can give him something he'll never forget for if he ever returns.
Two double posters in one day? And from Link mains no less.
Shit.

Yeah, I ****ed up.

Sonic boards.

It's a whole thing.

Whoa.

It's clear I acted out of line. I'm sorry. Forgive me.

Derail a thread? In The Disco Room? Impossible...

In light of my own recent transgression, I am forced to accept your apology in hopes that my double post can be forgiven.
From one moderator to another... This whole post is hilarious.

I take this as consent and approval from not just the mod team, but everyone who lives in NYC, you are now their representative in all Link relevant matters.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Admit it, you're just a tad jelly.
I am moderately jealous.

In light of my own recent transgression, I am forced to accept your apology in hopes that my double post can be forgiven.
It seems we have reached a truce.
I take this as consent and approval from not just the mod team, but everyone who lives in NYC, you are now their representative in all Link relevant matters.
I don't have jurisdiction here, and I've never been one to ruin a good character board hazing so... I'm just going to enjoy the show.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Please, stick to your hacked copy of Angry Birds in the future, we don't tolerate big black ****s.
I have confidential information that some people here do like big black *****s in their ***, but beyond that it's fine.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
You and the others are actually *******s. This and the other posts are enough to make me quit Smashboards
This could have all been avoided, if you weren't a moron.

Edit: But it did happen, and you're a moron.

Last edited:
Top Bottom