• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Do a montage of Link performing the 3 hit jab combo.

Since that's the only choice he has now.

:093:
What about the 3 hit Usmash? The Fakeout Fsmash? Together with the 3 Hit Jab, they form the
Mittsu no Hittokonbo!
Surely, no other smash4 combo video has ever featured something such as this!
Link confirmed OP.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Do a montage of Link performing the 3 hit jab combo.

Since that's the only choice he has now.

:093:
The sad part is that even that isn't a true combo. Jab one doesn't even combo into jab 2.

Besides, we'll never make something better than the Brawl combo videos we used to have. This one especially is unmatched:

Damn that combo video is too pro. i wish I could be friends with that Link. That is some truly legendary Linkage.

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
Damn that combo video is too pro. i wish I could be friends with that Link. That is some truly legendary Linkage.
Got that right. Just imagine if someone joined the boards with that as their initial impression? They would be accepted into the fold immediately.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
When everyone decides to play Melee or PM.
What else can I call it then? A Sm4sh Link compilation or some shiz?

The sad part is that even that isn't a true combo. Jab one doesn't even combo into jab 2.

Stop messing around with my head, dammit.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Except Marth is a better character due to his tippers/range. I'd like to see lucina KO someone at 60% at the edge.

I wanted Lucinda to be good cause I love her as a character but she is a worse Marth. If she were an alt I'd get to play a better character AND be lucina
Full charge Fsmash? I don't. But I can see your point. Whether she was an alt or not, I still love that Lucina was going to be in Smash either way.

I instantly lose respect for anyone who likes Lucina.
>:/. I should get the Robin and Lucina thread on you for saying that. Though I guess that is just your opinion.

Though comparing her to a Twilight Character?! Not cool dude. Not cool

Lozjam

Smash Champion
uh..... only been to one and won 4th.

If I could go to more, I would.
Mmmm yes...
You "Won" 4th place at a tournament
Please provide me proof you won, and list out some of the players there. I beg you.
You got something to say there, buddy?
Perhaps he is implying the hypocritical state Smokebomb is in. It is likely as well, that you too, are not worth a nickle in this community at the present moment. This is just a hunch however.
You two Links barely have a chance of beating my lowly Miniblins after all. I certainly would not blame the other Links to aborting to increasingly obvious "facts" against you two. In fact, I find it cute how oblivious you get you are consorted with ones of the truth.
This is again, just a hunch however.
I am merely a Gerudo doing his job.

If I'm not welcome, then how come I'm not banned yet? I'm looking forward to what ever negative things you have to say.

It's pretty good from what I watched.
I'm honestly not sure why you're not banned. It doesn't matter whether you are banned or not, however. Having posting capability does not make you one of us, it makes you a poster, an unwanted neighbour at best.

Communities are founded on things such as shared respect. I'm sorry that you find facts to be so negative.
I instantly lose respect for anyone who watches or has avatars of Rurouni Kenshin.
I don't know what that is, but I agree, **** that thing.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Perhaps he is implying the hypocritical state Smokebomb is in. It is likely as well, that you too, are not worth a nickle in this community at the present moment. This is just a hunch however.
You two Links barely have a chance of beating my lowly Miniblins after all. I certainly would not blame the other Links to aborting to increasingly obvious "facts" against you two. In fact, I find it cute how oblivious you get you are consorted with ones of the truth.

Pft hahahahahahahahahahahaha! What facts? Nothing has been established! Only implied! All just one big "hunch," as you put it.
I swear, everytime I come here, you guys always find some way to make me laugh. It's incredible!

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
@ Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken GGs man. you have to teach me your spike game. Your spikes are perfect, keep it up. You need to balance getting in damage with stage control. Once the stage control comes in, you get as much damage as you can get.

set 3-0.

I'm honestly not sure why you're not banned. It doesn't matter whether you are banned or not, however. Having posting capability does not make you one of us, it makes you a poster, an unwanted neighbour at best.

Communities are founded on things such as shared respect. I'm sorry that you find facts to be so negative.

I don't know what that is, but I agree, **** that thing.
Until I'm banned, I'm a member.
Mmmm yes...
You "Won" 4th place at a tournament
Please provide me proof you won, and list out some of the players there. I beg you.

If powerstar's not worth a nickel, then I don't know what your worth. You make me laugh you deku shrub. I would tear you up in a battle of smash plain and simple. maybe If you behave like a good little doggy I will give you a little treat.

Lozjam

Smash Champion

Pft hahahahahahahahahahahaha! What facts? Nothing has been established! Only implied! All just one big "hunch," as you put it.
I swear, everytime I come here, you guys always find some way to make me laugh. It's incredible!
Again. How adorable. You only come to confirm what I just said in the above post.
. In fact, I find it cute how oblivious you get you are consorted with ones of the truth.
I have seen your posts, as others have as well. You are more fitted as a Deku Scrub.
For example, let's provide you a test, in order to further prove my test.
Now tell me, without looking it up. Just where does the MU stand with Ganondorf, Shulk, and Gay stand against Link? And why?
Please enrich me with your apparent, never-floundering knowledge of Link.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
If powerstar's not worth a nickel, then I don't know what your worth. You make me laugh you deku shrub. I would tear you up in a battle of smash plain and simple. maybe If you behave like a good little doggy I will give you a little treat.
Funny how challenging people to wifi!11!!!!! battles is the natural and inevitable refuge of all timorous and fifth-rate men—of all weaklings for whom the struggle with hard facts is unendurable.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Anyone who doesn't like our boards is more than welcome to leave and not come back. We're not here to look for approval so we couldn't possibly care less about what other boards have to say or think about us.
Our rules are simple. Keep our house clean. We don't mess with you you don't mess with us. If you don't like us, you're more than welcome to that. If our existence bothers you, then I'm sorry for you because you're in for a damn uncomfortable life.

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Anyone who doesn't like our boards is more than welcome to leave and not come back. We're not here to look for approval so we couldn't possibly care less about what other boards have to say or think about us.

Our rules are simple. Keep our house clean. We don't mess with you you don't mess with us. If you don't like us, you're more than welcome to that. If our existence bothers you, then I'm sorry for you because you're in for a damn uncomfortable life.
Nah I'm staying for the fireworks.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Again. How adorable. You only come to confirm what I just said in the above post.
I was ready to fight you right when you said that, but I realize that would create a huge mess on this board. I'll just take your word for it and admit I am completely oblivious to this "truth."

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Nah I'm staying for the fireworks.
Fireworks do fit you, they're appropriately idiotic and attract the naive eyes of boring suburban nerds, notoriety-seeking juvenile hillbillies, almost illiterate kids and other suck numskulls.

Top Bottom