• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
Last edited:

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
I've been meaning to watch Evangelion on a consistent basis actually, I just never really had the motivation for it for some reason, even though I like gorey/weird animes (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure for example). I'll probably add it to my list for the summer whenever I don't have my head all up in Trigonometry homework or something.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Warning Received
I just want to say that due to "still hav[ing] had instances where have allowed/encouraged unnecessary and alienating behaviour" I have been removed as a mod. I find it funny, because this is @smokebomb12's way of"punishing me" for saying that he doesn't have the mental capabilities to understand Evangelion (he reported me to the carebear admin's from SWF) who'd rather pander to oversensitive PC babies than have a decently run boards (as the Link boards have become).

What is funny about it is that I wasn't exaggerating. Smokebomb literally doesn't have the mental capabilities of understanding what Evangelion is about. However, because he is such a magnificent thin skinned kid starting to finish puberty and going into adolescence (and because he has been led to believe that he's somehow special when he isn't), he felt the need to try to defend himself from what is a cold hard fact of life by "punishing" me by taking my modship away.

You have no idea what you have done kid. You see, people thought that I was bad because I had let the power get to me. that I was a flamer and a troll because I felt powerful. They (you) are wrong. My modship was actually holding me back. You, smokebomb, have unleashed me.

Enjoy your stay while it lasts kid.

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Woah... things are heating up quickly. Uh... is there a chance that you'll get mod privileges back?
I honestly don't think so. I mean, maybe if everyone pm's Xiivi (the admin in charge of mod's) as requests it. But even then, I don't think it'll happen, specially because as any good mod that actually does his work, I wasn't popular nor liked by the plebeians.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I am not the coolest guy in my school and I do not know how to talk to girls or people anyways.
Why, color me surprised! Kid, get off the internet and into life and leave us alone. First and last warning.

@ Elessar Elessar , you were the only mod we could wish for, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I presume the Smashboards authorities are like any: a conglomeration of puerile political hacks, most of them asses and many of them rogues. Better have you among us.

Last edited:

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
To whoever was involved in Elessar's de-modding:

You have no idea what you've done. Read that again slowly. There was a balance in the force with him as a mod. There is nothing to hold the darkness at bay now. He did a lot of work behind the scenes. Anyone who thinks he was the problem has no idea how the social dynamics work around here.

I'm not looking forward to this one bit.

Breadloaf

Smash Apprentice
To whoever was involved in Elessar's de-modding:

You have no idea what you've done. Read that again slowly. There was a balance in the force with him as a mod. There is nothing to hold the darkness at bay now. He did a lot of work behind the scenes. Anyone who thinks he was the problem has no idea how the social dynamics work around here.

I'm not looking forward to this one bit.
Sure is gonna get hot in here.

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
I come back after about 2 hours and suddenly Elessar gets snitched on, being stripped of his mod status?
Is that the go-to solution for the new generation of kids now, snitch when your "pride" is shown how fraud it is?

"The Link Boards were too hard on people, so we gave them a moderate to enforce their rules with less swearing, but now we're taking away their moderator, so they have to go back to being cusshappy wordsmiths who drive away stupidity with the flames of Din herself."

Nice move, admins. Having one of our own, someone whose opinion we care about, in a place of power kept us in check, we didn't have to be as hard on new players as we used to. Now we're back to square one.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
By the way, I was at another tournament today. Cat palced 9th presumably, but he only used Link a single set. What I feared for has come true: he mains Meta Knight now. His new forte is timing people out. Even in doubles his Link is fast disappearing.

I remember those fine days
When together we played Link
We hurried in our youthful blaze
And always would we think:

“If nothing takes away our power
Of choosing Link united
This game will never once turn sour:
We’ll always be excited.

“Whether we burn in Ness’ heat
Or freeze in Lucas’ cold;
Whether some Diddy’s greed
Or Sheik takes away the gold:

“No matter what are placings are,
It’s always great to play,
For Link aims always for the star
And we will rule today!”

Yet now I wake and cry for Link!
Our golden days have gone,
And, looking through my window now,
I see the stars and moon.

(I do have some wonderful tournament sets, I wonder if @ Zelkam Zelkam would be willing to record them? I was lucky that most were played on my set-up.)

Yet it seems there is another lost giant we must lament. Get ready Smashboards, you have unleashed the beast.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Don't mind me, just passing around...

Oh my, look at what I found...

I apoloize for the white space...that's me sucking in photoshop.

Some interesting way of "sticking" together @smokebomb12. I said it before and I'll say it again, you're amusing. And you're about to become even more amusing.

Last edited:
I guess @smokebomb12 didn't get the memo. The Link boards run on respect. He has shown none, will receive none, and clearly doesn't have skin thick enough to belong here.

I'll remember this, is what I'm saying.

FSK

Smash Ace
Warning Received
@smokebomb12 you are a pathetic little **** that is not welcomed here, go back to Zawsucking izaw on youtube. There is nothing for you here and no one likes you here. You are a massive scrub that could never contribute anything to the competitive metagame. You are the biggest disgrace I've ever seen on this board.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
It will be painful here to dwell –
Ele’s mod powers, I bid farewell!

I'll address you all, fake ones among us:
You who do nothing, but made this fuss.
You will not want to hear my words
For Link you were never really meant:
That fine smile upon your face with him
Was but an accident.

On these great boards which few people cheer,
Yet which is so bright a place throughout the year –
When the tedious nonsense fades away
Leaving only the bright stars of today –
All the happy Links to our mod used to run
Who cheered us on, basking in authorial sun.
Yet now one of them must disappear,
Leaving us a melancholy year.
Now we must hate those who sought defense
From the higher-ups, through fake innocence;
The crafty kids who with light can dispense.

Now the great truth is gone behind the crowd,
Truth is hidden, hypocrisy’s too loud.
You can flatter yourself with success;
But listen kid, when you onward press:
The great siren has made a desperate call:
Soon you will leave these fine but hallowed halls.
Some sneaky devil appeared among the rest
And has poisoned one of our very best.
We already hated you with zeal before,
But now, kids, prepare for three times more.
True tyranny will, god bless you, soon be exprest:
A dark fire burns in within each Links’ breast.
There is no way for these new wounds to mend;
But now we are ready, again, to go on and offend.
Better stand by, you wimpering, cowardly simps
These will be the Link boards again, no place for wimps.

Breadloaf

Smash Apprentice
@smokebomb12 Escuche aquí descarado poco mierda no eres más que una mancha de estiércol de vaca en esta gran sociedad de los Link que hemos construido sobre el sudor de nuestra frente través de muchos un puto cabrón jodiendo con nuestras tablas, estábamos siendo agradable antes, pero si usted cree que fueramos a dejar un cabron de 12 años de edad, sin amigos que no tiene idea siquiera cómo se escribe la gramática que tiene otra cosa que viene poco idiota miserable. Vamos a la llama usted hasta que usted grita para su madre como el emo cortador que tú eres tú huelebicho.

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
@smokebomb12 It seems you've gotten yourself into some deep trouble. I would lend you my spare goron tunic, but unfortunately they only come in adult sizes...

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Warning Received
@smokebomb12 Escuche aquí descarado poco mierda no eres más que una mancha de estiércol de vaca en esta gran sociedad de los Link que hemos construido sobre el sudor de nuestra frente través de muchos un puto cabrón jodiendo con nuestras tablas, estábamos siendo agradable antes, pero si usted cree que fueramos a dejar un cabron de 12 años de edad, sin amigos que no tiene idea siquiera cómo se escribe la gramática que tiene otra cosa que viene poco idiota miserable. Vamos a la llama usted hasta que usted grita para su madre como el emo cortador que tú eres tú huelebicho.
That does give me an idea.

I hereby declare it international day in the Link Boards. A Linguistic free for all.

@smokebomb12 Eres un simplon tan grande que crees que sacarme mi estado de mod me afecta. Realmente eres un pendejo de calibre monumental. Se nota que te creiste entero el cuento de que eres especial, una burda mentira que tus padres adoptivos te han contado desde el dia que te encontraron en el basurero de su casa. Bueno, te tengo buenas y malas noticias. Si eres especial, pero especial de las olimpiadas especiales.

Nde mitai vyro, tereho ejapi tunare. Terejo emoi aña rakope gaure. Mitai tavyron tevi rova.

আপনি অনভিপ্রেত হয়. আমি আপনি যৌনসঙ্গম .

আমার চালা বাইরে থাকার .

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
That little man is not worth so grand an appeal of vigilante justice. Still, my humble contribution:

‘Weg, ventje! Leg je PC neer,
We flamen je nog krom.
Weg, ventje! Geen zeiken meer,
Laat ons met rust, kom!

Wat Links aanleren is volmaakt;
Maar jij bent ontevreden,
Jij verpest alles dat ons raakt --
Moet het moorden en ontleden!

Genoeg nu over jou gepraat;
Jouw boek gaat nu dicht.
Wij gaan, met een visie die gadeslaat
En jij wordt onderricht.

DUKEL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SirDukeIII
@ Dumbfire Dumbfire Your poetry's even better in your native tongue.

I almost want to write a tune and sing it with your lyric. I'd need to learn Dutch pronunciation first however

ShinnyMetal

FRABJOUS
NNID
ShinyMetal
3DS FC
2148-8188-7632
Thanks you guys for the thread title change :D

edit: also this is quite entertaining

Last edited:

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
So then will there be a moderator to replace Elessar? That's all I really give a damn about in this whole mess. Not that I was anticipating this, or anything...

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
So then will there be a moderator to replace Elessar? That's all I really give a damn about in this whole mess. Not that I was anticipating this, or anything...
Even if there is I'm most sure it won't be you, just in case you were hoping that (ala Pinkstar). Eres demasiado carbón como para ser moderador, y muy traga sable como para ser el moderador de los Links.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Even if there is I'm most sure it won't be you, just in case you were hoping that (ala Pinkstar). Eres demasiado carbón como para ser moderador, y muy traga sable como para ser el moderador de los Links.
I can read in spanish, just so you know. And lol, as if I'd even want to be a mod. It would require a lot of time which I just don't have. Stay salty, my friends.

Last edited:

FSK

Smash Ace
I can read in spanish, just so you know. And lol, as if I'd even want to be a mod. It would require a lot of time which I just don't have. Stay salty, my friends.
Yeah can't imagine your busy life as a high schooler....

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Not to detract from anything or anything, but I finally finished the bomb section for the AT thread. I've been itching to write it for weeks now but I've had too many essays. Well I've done the bomb section now and it's 6050 words long. It only took 10 solid hours. The bombsliding section just in and of itself consists of 2162 words. It is the best write-up I've ever done or have ever seen done by far. It's so dense; so full of information. Anyway, the point is, this may take longer than anticipated. This may be the last AT thread I ever make so I really want to do it properly this time.

ama99

Smash Journeyman
烟炸弹12, 快点脱身, 不然我会亲自聘请15哑巴驴强奸你。你的屁股会被撕裂成5件。

然后,我会强迫你从你的屁股做烤肉

出去.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Not to detract from anything or anything, but I finally finished the bomb section for the AT thread. I've been itching to write it for weeks now but I've had too many essays. Well I've done the bomb section now and it's 6050 words long. It only took 10 solid hours. The bombsliding section just in and of itself consists of 2162 words. It is the best write-up I've ever done or have ever seen done by far. It's so dense; so full of information. Anyway, the point is, this may take longer than anticipated. This may be the last AT thread I ever make so I really want to do it properly this time.
Take your time, dude. I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end. I'm looking forward to this.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Saw the Avengers friday night. My opinion.....

See the movie as soon as you can! IT's that good XD

Top Bottom