• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lime Fury and Dark Shy Presenting: The Final Smash

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
The Date has been finalized: January 26, 2008

Myself and Darkshy are planning to host a tournament late January, before the release of Brawl. For those who have attended my tournaments, know how much *** they kick. The venue is is not set in stone, however, we do have ideas. The exact date is currently undecided, but it is definitely going to take place in late January. Also, the tournament will possibly be documented (Everything, including matches), since it might be the last Floridian tournament before brawl.
We are accepting suggestions as of now on the following:

- Exact Date
- TVs
- Pot Distribution
- Fees
- Singles/ Doubles/ Low Tiers/ Crews
- Food (Chips/ Coke/ etc. )
- Lex will be making some sick banners- they will be posted.

Let us know what you feel and please feel free to give suggestions.

You better come to this ****,

Lime Fury and Darkshy

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
The date has been finalized, It will take place on January 26, 2008. If anyone has any concerns, please bring it to my attention.

-Lime

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
You could probably get a lot more people if you hosted it on the 19th. Then it would be on a 6 day weekend, and noone would have any school johns.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
I think its Martin Luther King Day or something like that. For high schools (in broward), we get friday, monday, and tuesday off that weekend.

darkshy

Smash Ace
Oh! I was also wondering it just kinda came to me in a dream. A last man out cometition. It would start with crews and personal teams, 2v2's and such, till we get small enough to do singles. Last person standing takes the whole pot. Sound good? I'm kinda hoping this gets good input.

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
It not at someones house Ares so you will come.
FIANNLY OMFGG :O its about time I need to get on the power ranking anyways. >_> even though theres only like a week ( hopefully ) afterwards till brawl.

Anyways ill be doing alot of friendlies and MM :p since this might be my last smash turny, ( unless I can go to the feb 9th one. ).

Top Bottom