• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Life and Times of a Newby 3

Zerieth

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=4252]Life and Times of a Newby 3[/drupal]

Day 3

Beginning to wonder if I should just only blog when I smash. Thankfully that will patially change as Nina and I are going Wii shopping today. Just now I realized I'll have to unlock all the characters. Don't you stupid game making people understand how parties work? If you gotta spend all that time getting stuff and characters why would people want the game? Alas we are to stupid to rise up against them.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
If you're going to blog this many times, at least make the posts lengthy, I mean I've seen like a thousand of these blogs, and they never end with "and hey now I'm actually a pro!"

TL?

Smash Ace
Link to original post: [drupal=4252]Life and Times of a Newby 3[/drupal]

Day 3

Beginning to wonder if I should just only blog when I smash. Thankfully that will patially change as Nina and I are going Wii shopping today. Just now I realized I'll have to unlock all the characters. Don't you stupid game making people understand how parties work? If you gotta spend all that time getting stuff and characters why would people want the game? Alas we are to stupid to rise up against them.
We are "to" stupid? Speak for yourself man.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I like when people go straight to grammar. It says things about you.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
everyone goes straight to grammar, it's why we have language

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
You know it'd be awesome if someone did one of these blogs, but actually went pro, and they like, document the loss of their girlfriend, failing grades, etc etc.

It would be ****ing genius.

Top Bottom