• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lexxil's CF vs a Fox | Could you rate me and give me some tips =)

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
Hi here is Lexxil...

CF is my second and I mainly use him against "Ballon Character" but I try to learn to fight against sa too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVo9CF6N02I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEn2tRyNZg4

Oh yes and I also wasnt playing very serious... Falcon KICK! lol.
However, plaing serious or not, this Vids are showing the current Skill of my CF...

I would be very thankful for Tips, Ratings, and sry for my german English ;-D

Edit: New Video!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=60DLK13qnTU

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
Hey, no tips ;(

I guess I must play perfect XXD

It would be really nice... if i could get get some ratings and tips... please!

technomancer

Smash Champion
wouldn't it be niiiiice...

Your falcon is a bit slower than the standard, but has some good mindgames, though you tend to trade alot more than I'd like. I think you need some work on defensive timings (shield stuff), tech-chasing, and move selection (c-stick for better accuracy if you're not getting the outcomes you want)

Otherwise good stuff.

TheBlackNoodle

Smash Rookie
I think you need to work on your simple kill combos. For Fox, that's U-Throw->SH Knee and U-Throw->F-Smash (both at mid percents). I saw a couple times you threw him up, then it looked like you mistimed your jump to hit him or you were waiting for a tech-chase. Another time I saw you u-air him immediately out of an up-throw when, if you waited a second, you could've kneed him for the kill at low damage. Fox's fast-falling + hit lag = good for your timing.

Also, you could mix up your edge-guarding on him a little bit. Seemed like there was a lot of stomp->meteor cancel->missed stomp sequences. The first stomp is cool; for the second attack you could try waiting a second and kneeing him mid-firefox. Just change it up a bit.

Overall, really good though. You play against any other characters?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
uthrow fsmash is high percents dog, and get at me i live like 45 mins away from troy and im havin a tourny sometime soon so hit me up on aim or somethin

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
you have to learn to execute your finishers. Stomp -> Uair is great and all, but follow it up with a knee, bair, uair, dair, whatever. You've got to keep the combo going. There were a lot of times I saw where you could have pursued, but you held back.

5/10 - Although I might give it better if I saw more vids of your Falcon

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
work on SHFFLing your attacks more and work on finishers like Dair+Knee or Raptor Boost+Knee.

Top Bottom