• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Letter to the Community - From the PMDT

MLGF

Smash Lord
Can we be expecting more consistent blog updates in the future?
Because I really love those :)

If not, ah well.

Last edited:

Zolom

Smash Apprentice
Can we be expecting more consistent blog updates in the future?
Because I really love those :)

If not, ah well.
I cannot speak for blog posts, though I am pushing to make those more regular. The primary hindrance is deciding what we can confidently release and deciding who actually has extra time to make the posts. Time really is a scarce thing back here, lots of work to be done.

These Letters though, after seeing how successful this one was, I do intend to make a somewhat regular thing. I cannot guarantee each Letter is going to be super-informative content-wise, but I do want to rely on them as a way to just reach out the community and talk about different topics.

ꓰspeon

Sun Pokemon
You went bold, son. I like that. I like your drive. The next character being implemented into 3.5 is McSlur's avatar.
You lucky *******. Now all my hopes and dreams of having Coldsteel the Hedgeheg in PM, gone! My heart will not know peace ever again!

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I like that new purple Olimar, lol. A few questions, though.
Why can't Melee Green Jigglypuff be added? Someone told me that you won't be adding it officially, I was wondering why.
Any chance you can un-glitch Olimar's Up-B anytime soon?
I know you guys are watching your backs on copyright stuff, but any chance we may see recolors based on newer characters? (Alph-based Olimar, Robin-based Roy, etc.) NOT COSTUMES, but colors based on them.
Lastly, will there still be wifi safe versions? Nintendo wifi is shut down, but there are alt servers so I would hope you would keep both versions, at least for replays if nothing else.

Anyway, love your work, 3.5 HYPE, and thanks for reading!
The official reason - that I know of - that Jigglypuff won't have her ninja thing is due to bones - the Project M team would have to make custom fancy bones with custom fancy animations for the realistic flowy fancy feel. Too much work that won't be super loved by the community.

And besides - Pikachu's got something pretty close anyway...

Top Bottom