• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Letter Bomb's list of people with nothing better to do then whine.

§witch

Smash Lord
I don't know if you guys have noticed this but alot of people start threads in the wolf board because someone who plays wolf keeps beating them. It's a huge waste of time because all they do is get flamed and they look like *******. If they want to whine about it in their character board that's fine but not here.

List of Whiners

Hoho420
jester kirby
Vec(aka pikadouche):chuckle:
oksk89

I will update the list as the ******** threads come.:chuckle:

§witch

Smash Lord
Right, yes I forgot about Vec. He's on the list too. Not that they'll care if they're on, it just let me vent a bit y'know?

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
yeah thats the main reason why i do';t go on these forums anymore people whine to much and don't question themselves

oksk89

Smash Rookie
add yourself to the list because this post in itself is a form of whining.

stupid hypocrite. seems like YOU have nothing better to do, than to go through forums, look at posts that complain, jot those posters' ids, and make a list with them.

edit: oh, and you might want to check up on your grammar there, buddy ;)

it's "than" when you're comparing two things, not "then."

zzz99

Smash Apprentice
uck i know what you mean
it's a waste of a thread when people do that, i mean...i'm annoyed by it and i joined like 4 freaking days ago

§witch

Smash Lord
@ ok, you're just upset 'cause I called you on it. Go whine in the falcon board. Maybe you'll get sympathy there , but not here. I'm no hypocrite because I'm not saying Wolf is cheap. If you are such a grammar nerd, you'd know that.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Dude, there is honestly no point in this thread existing. It's these kinds of threads that make Smashboards look like Gamefaqs. Just ignore the whiners, or go in their threads and deal with it. This thread is just taking up space, sorry to be harsh.

§witch

Smash Lord
Yeah, I know it's a waste of time and space. It was a spur of the moment type of thing. I was just getting pissed at all the whiny threads.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Why not make a Star Wolf Squadron hate list? Heh-heh...

Of course, keep it to our special forum.

For our own personal enjoyment...

Ignoring that, I want these dumb threads to end. I STATE that, not WHINE it. No I don't mean you did, Letter Bomb.

It's just like the Melee Falcon boards having about ten "CHUCK NORRIS = FALCON" or "CHUCK NORRIS = G-REG" threads. Only this stuff is just worthless whining that merely wastes the thread creator's time.

...On second thought, let the threads continue. They make the thread creator waste time, which makes me happy, as they offend Wolf... >:^)

§witch

Smash Lord
You're happy that wolf is being offended? This coming from the founder of the sws. But yeah, let them waste their time. This way we get the pleasure of making fun of them.

Wolfang

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if you guys have noticed this but alot of people start threads in the wolf board because someone who plays wolf keeps beating them. It's a huge waste of time because all they do is get flamed and they look like *******. If they want to whine about it in their character board that's fine but not here.

List of Whiners

Hoho420
jester kirby
Vec(aka pikadouche):chuckle:
oksk89

I will update the list as the ******** threads come.:chuckle:
Sounds like your whining about the whining in the form of a thread that points out whiners that you can't stand to hear whining, and the best solution you can find is to whine about the whiners to get the whining to shutup.

Probaly not gonna work, there is always and eight year old out there somewhere. It's up to you to take what I said personally or not.

§witch

Smash Lord
Ok, whoa. I'm just calling them on it. They can whine all they want about wolf in their character boards but not here, no one here cares.

Wolfang

Smash Journeyman
That's true enough, but if you didn't care, you shouldn't have made a thread about it. Slightly hypocratic, agreed?

§witch

Smash Lord
I mean, no ones sympathetic towards them. I care that we've had like 35472585676 threads about it but I don't care if they can't beat wolf. Anyways I've made my point, this thread is dead. No need to continue on with this.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
By creating an entirely useless thread, you aren't helping.

And while some people, like VEC, are ignorant and immature in their approach, not all are. If I had trouble fighting a Snake, the first thing I would do is ask a Snake player for advice. That doesn't necessarily mean I'll approach the Snake boards and say, "Snake is a cheap douche bag and Wolf is much better, but I keep losing to Snake. Lame."

§witch

Smash Lord
As I stated earlier if they don't ask like that I have no problem with them asking how to beat a wolf it's when it's whining about fsmash that it becomes tedious.

oksk89

Smash Rookie
By the same token, my "whining" thread (which specifically asked, "HOW DO I BEAT MY FRIEND"), let me vent a bit. I made my point. End of story.

You see, letterbomb, when you are complaining about whiners taking up space and such, you are doing the EXACT same thing through this post, only in a different manner. I called you a hypocrite, yet you say I'm only being defensive because you called me out.

When other people start calling you out, you don't know how to react and say this post "let you vent a bit." I'm sorry, but that's a piss poor example of an excuse. And not only that, you just showed in your own words how you were essentially doing what all those other whiners out there were.

I conclude that you are a stupid hypocrite, in my opinion, of course.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
By the same token, my "whining" thread (which specifically asked, "HOW DO I BEAT MY FRIEND"), let me vent a bit. I made my point. End of story.

You see, letterbomb, when you are complaining about whiners taking up space and such, you are doing the EXACT same thing through this post, only in a different manner. I called you a hypocrite, yet you say I'm only being defensive because you called me out.

When other people start calling you out, you don't know how to react and say this post "let you vent a bit." I'm sorry, but that's a piss poor example of an excuse. And not only that, you just showed in your own words how you were essentially doing what all those other whiners out there were.

I conclude that you are a stupid hypocrite, in my opinion, of course.
Amen *high fives*

waks

Smash Journeyman
A thread like this really shows how immature you are, and a hypocrite as well.

And honestly, where are the mods to lock threads like this?

Wolfang

Smash Journeyman
Penny for your thoughts?

Not beat a dead corpse, but seeing that you already did, you are actually only one post ago from saying you are done now that you replied again. Just don't worry about it and leave your own thread alone if your done; that way people won't have anything else to say, and nobody can say your being hypocratic all over again by telling people that its there fault they are continuing this when you just added fuel to the fire all over again. And the cycle can continue if you keep taking what is said here personally, but that's for anyone listening, cause I'm not. You don't need a mod to get people to keep there conceptions to themselves.

Take the advice or leave it. Peace.

*Wolfang unsubscribes*

Top Bottom