• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's put a face to the name.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If it was written on the mirror, you'd see double letters, like it's outlined almost. 3D-type effect.

It's written behind him.

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You look like you deserve a punch in the throat a douche.

Sunglasses inside?
I guess it really is always sunny in doucheville.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
LMFAO!

I walked into the house after a bike ride and I still had them on (was too lazy to take them off). My hair was still all over the place, so I thought it'd be hella funny to take a picture looking the way I did. And dude, you know it's manly as hell. Duke Nukem status right there.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I just don't know why you didn't write it on the mirror instead, you dummy. :obv:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I do have to say that I get instant boner pops when Zen talks on Skype. Put him on the radio imo
seeing posts like this everywhere makes me want to challenge zen to a VoiceOff

but I have no idea what that would entail and am too lazy to do whatever it would probably be

first world problems dawg

BarDulL

Town Vampire
also I think barbell is wearing that same batman shirt in the other picture we've seen
That is the same exact picture I posted earlier, hence why I quoted it, BROSKI.

That Batman shirt is elite though. Same with my Supahman shirt. ^_~

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
That is the same exact picture I posted earlier, hence why I quoted it, BROSKI.

That Batman shirt is elite though. Same with my Supahman shirt. ^_~

I meant the one you posted a long time ago with your cousins or w/e but I could be wrong about the shirt situation

maybe I just saw this picture you reposted a long time ago and the familiarity is makin me think it was in the other pic

good taste in superheroes btw

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I meant the one you posted a long time ago with your cousins or w/e but I could be wrong about the shirt situation

maybe I just saw this picture you reposted a long time ago and the familiarity is makin me think it was in the other pic

good taste in superheroes btw
I have never posted a picture with my cousins (I actually don't have any close cousins); I've only posted pictures where only I'm in the shot. Your memory is in shambles, old man. ^_~

Gracias, although most would say they're pretty generic selections. Still, they're the most bad ***.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
man no way there's totally a picture of you with one or two other guys in the shot, whom I had remembered as cousins but could be wrong here

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Actually, you know what, you may be right; I do have two brothers, though I don't remember specifically posting that picture on the site. You're not a FB stalker, are you? ^_~

I was wearing an A&W shirt in that picture IIRC. Incidentally, the material of that shirt is of the same material as the Batman shirt (they're of the same brand; that brand specifically makes modern shirts that look vintage,) so maybe that's where the mix-up stems from.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
nah I ****ing hate fb. You totes posted it

but yo

Incidentally, the material of that shirt is of the same material as the Batman shirt (they're of the same brand; that brand specifically makes modern shirts that look vintage,) so maybe that's where the mix-up stems from.
I'm kind of more impressed with myself for this mistake than I would've been if I was just right about it being a batman shirt. cuz yeah it's totally the look of the shirt and material and whatever that had me convinced

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Lol awesome.

Bardull jackin my swag. Why's everybody gotta jack my swag?

I mean like hahaha, jack my swag.

Top Bottom