• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lets play with controllers on a TV

AlbertM

Smash Rookie
I'm from New York, and I'm ready to play some of the higher caliber players on this website.

Let me know

johnfive

Smash Rookie
you should come to the philly event on feb 26. i will be there with my smash 64 challanging people. And i know this sounds cocky but i am the highest caliber smash64 player.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Guys, just gonna give you two the rundown on this, nearly every single person to come to this site for the first time thinks they are the best ever. They are not. This is the youtube channel of the best player in the world; go watch some vids if you really want to get good.

malva00

Smash Master
Guys, just gonna give you two the rundown on this, nearly every single person to come to this site for the first time thinks they are the best ever. They are not. This is the youtube channel of the best player in the world; go watch some vids if you really want to get good.
typical arrogant american claiming one of their own as the best player in the world :glare:

Battlecow

Play to Win
typical arrogant american claiming one of their own as the best player in the world :glare:
I don't know, malva, that isai guy is pretty good. The mighty MALTFOX might be able to take him, but he and his swedish buddies exist on... another plane of reality, let's say. A more imaginary one.

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, now they're never going to fight, and we'll never see an epic clash of the titans?!!?!?!? gaw battlecow, ruin'en all the fun. =/. lol.

AlbertM

Smash Rookie
I didn't mean to sound cocky, and believe me I have spent a lot of time watching videos of great smash players online.

To be honest I just want to be utterly destroyed in this game! I don't really know anyone near me that can do that...

Battlecow

Play to Win
Well, I'm coming to NY this spring break, maybe we can play then! (Although my controller skillz are somewhat lacking. And by that I mean terrible.)

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
come to brazil,we have kikass players,amazing beaches,cheap alcohol and the crazyest hottest women on earth =)

StretchNutz

Smash Journeyman
typical foreigner, assuming that you can assign "typical" traits to people of the 3rd most populous nation, not to mention the least ethnically homogenous.

The Star King

Smash Hero
typical foreigner, assuming that you can assign "typical" traits to people of the 3rd most populous nation, not to mention the least ethnically homogenous.
malva is a foreigner now, breaking news!

Cali is no longer part of the US!

Top Bottom