• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lets make a full Super Smash Bros Concept!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
THIS IS NOT A CREATES!
Instead i want to assemble a small team with specific talents (Drawing, Moveset creation etc.)
and together we make a semi to fully complete Smash Concept!
I will fullfill somewhat of a planner role!
and than everyone can contribute to make a full concept! Is Anyone Interested?
BTW after im done with the starting steps of the concept im fine with someone else being the numbero uno!

1698075763885.png

Friendly Reminder that this is the basic must have roster (Jiggly puff and toon link are just too important for me personally)
If you disagree with the roster you can join the team and we can work out some kinks!
the roster WILL be expanded after the basic characters are done!
also some choices are for symetry because symetric rosters make me happy!

I think personally brawl and ultimate feel pretty dark sometimes so i think this smash could be somewhat more upbeat!
Meaning no dramatic intro Music and Colour for all original Stuff?
Maybe with Rainbow Colours?
it would make this smash stand out!
This DOESNT affect the specific IPS only the smash orignal stuff!

Current Team Members:
Oracle Link!

Current Goals:
Determining the first list of Characters!
Determining the first stage list!
Name the Concept uniquely!

Last edited:

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
You might want to go into further detail.

Are the must haves you listed also the total limit for what you're allowing for the base roster?

If you're undecided on who to fill in for FE, Animal Crossing and Kid Icarus, should these be reserved as must haves?

Further, why are :ultisabelle: and :ultpalutena: omitted if you have these spots reserved?

Are echo fighters not permitted, seeing as you have none?

:ultrob:?

You should be more specific in what you mean by theming. The color palette and main theme are important aesthetic choices but do not wholly decide on what the game's "theme" is necessarily.

How will the theming affect the overall game?

Is it just using brighter colors like Smash 4? Will it affect roster and stage choices? Will there be anything incorporated into gameplay as part of the theme?

As it currently stands your concept or potential lack thereof is incredibly broad and not very well defined.

Without a more concrete base concept, it kind of leaves the door open for people to suggest just about anything. Not an inherently bad thing, but it seems to run counter to your idea of giving the game a more focused theme.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
You might want to go into further detail.

Are the must haves you listed also the total limit for what you're allowing for the base roster?

If you're undecided on who to fill in for FE, Animal Crossing and Kid Icarus, should these be reserved as must haves?

Further, why are :ultisabelle: and :ultpalutena: omitted if you have these spots reserved?

Are echo fighters not permitted, seeing as you have none?

:ultrob:?

You should be more specific in what you mean by theming. The color palette and main theme are important aesthetic choices but do not wholly decide on what the game's "theme" is necessarily.

How will the theming affect the overall game?

Is it just using brighter colors like Smash 4? Will it affect roster and stage choices? Will there be anything incorporated into gameplay as part of the theme?

As it currently stands your concept or potential lack thereof is incredibly broad and not very well defined.

Without a more concrete base concept, it kind of leaves the door open for people to suggest just about anything. Not an inherently bad thing, but it seems to run counter to your idea of giving the game a more focused theme.
I already thought that the palutena bit might be an issue first of this roster is mostly a placeholder so its not really thought through but ill take your issue with it under account!
Echo fighter are definitly allowed its just that most echo fighters on the roster arent Complete must haves! ('For example Daisy, lucina and chrome)
The Rainbow/ Fun theming effects Menus, The Smash original stages and i guess the game is more vibrant BUT Character and stage choices have nothing to do with it!

Top Bottom