• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's get some melee action going in the Anaheim/Long Beach area!

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Connor, my brother took the car again @_@

The good news (about the car) is that he'll be going out of town for several weeks starting tomorrow night, so I should have access to the car at almost all times.

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
I do, in the 562. :)

I'm up for melee most days. I'm free tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon. Text me, (562) 412-2200

vaan8920

Smash Rookie
are you guys still doing these? i live in downey and these don't sound too far for me.

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
I'm next to Western High School. pm or aim me of you wanna play. i'd prefer driving to where you are, though. Anyone free tomorrow?

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
I've personally been busy lately, so I don't know if there's been any melee going on around here.

I'll see if I can host a decently sized smashfest soon.

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
I'm hosting a small smashfest this friday afternoon at my house. As of now, there will be two setups. If anyone wants to come, PM me or message me on AIM. It would be appreciated if you could bring a setup, and as always please bring your own controller.

I only have one TV and my room isn't very big and can't fit that many setups. If anyone has, or knows of, a better place with more TV's (Wii's and GC's are a lot more transportable than TV's...) that would be awesome for the future so more people can come to our area's smashfests.

Thanks guys :o

vaan8920

Smash Rookie
thanks again max, it was really fun. we should do this again sometime. you guys are all so good! lol

oh yea btw you said you play LoL? what's your name? haha

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
@TravisT: Andrew, nice matches. You're pretty good. Nice bowser tricks, haha. I'm not very good at names so I started calling you travis near the end.. sorry haha. We should definitely smash again.

@vaan8920: Kenneth, you've got your stuff down pretty well. I saw near the end that you were just playing with your friend. You could've asked anyone else to play with you, haha. I didn't because I was kinda tired, but you don't get the chance to play with people outside of your group very often. My LoL IGN is Daquiri, but my computer's down so I won't be able to get on for a while. Maybe next week or so. We should definitely play in the future :)

@DJMirror: Sure, when and where's good for you? Hope I'm not too late.

vaan8920

Smash Rookie
@travist: oh yea! great bowser we were pretty much even. so your name is andrew? i was thinking it was travis the entire time. haha had a great time playing you, keep going low teir! haha if that doesn't work just learn your stuff with fox and falco. lol

@phoenix-lament: well that's true i probably should have. thanks i've been trying to get better and it looks like you could show me a few things. your secondaries ***** me. lol okay i'll add you anyways. yea, if you ever have another one or are going to another smashfest, just post or message me. it'd be great to go to another one and i could probably bring my friend along too, after he gets better. haha

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
Nice playing you guys, hope to play you again soon. My actual main is ganon, but I felt like I was doing a lot better playing bowser at the time, haha.

a rookie

Smash Ace
A.Hills.Finest lives near Long Beach? Hell yeah! I live in Cerritos! Shoot, anyone know when the next tourney around this area or Irvine is gonna be? -____-"

soju

SD God
A Rookie doesn't go on that much and barely pays attention to anything other than tourny boards, the post he made here is the first in a couple months =w=, so if ya want to play with him send him or me a PM or visitor message and I'll hit him up and let him know that people want to play with his gay *** mario ^^

a rookie

Smash Ace
Ok, that guy SOJU is a jokester ^__^
Lmao! He sucks at everything!(including life)
But yeah, I'm not doing anything today.
Smash????? Haha.

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm down. Tried messaging you on AIM but you're not on. IM me, my sn is right there ^

Edit: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

soju

SD God
Ok, that guy SOJU is a jokester ^__^
Lmao! He sucks at everything!(including life)
But yeah, I'm not doing anything today.
Smash????? Haha.
haha and you call me the jokester you better be ready to forfeit up the money when i come back down an whoop yo ***

Top Bottom