• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's find out what fan bases have the most overlap!

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
So it came up in another thread but I thought I would make a thread for it too. Here is how we'll do it, post your most wanted and then your second most wanted and we'll see what trends show up!

My most wanted is Ravio (Zelda)
My second most wanted is Bandana Waddle Dee (Kirby)

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
My first wanted is Bomberman (star of his own franchise), and my second most-wanted is Vaati (from The Legend of Zelda, but I want him for his gameplay potential more than what series he represents).

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Most wanted: Celica (Fire Emblem)
Second most wanted: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters)

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
Most wanted: Geno (Super Mario RPG)
Second most wanted: Masked Man (Mother 3)

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
There's probably no overlap at all when it comes to Arle Nadja's support base [especially here], so I'll use my two tied seconds instead.

* Paper Mario
* Banjo and Kazooie

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
There's probably no overlap at all when it comes to Arle Nadja's support base [especially here], so I'll use my two tied seconds instead.

* Paper Mario
* Banjo and Kazooie
At first I thought I had seen her name around a bunch but it might just be you being everywhere lol

Top Bottom