• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lets Band together for better Zelda Merch! (No Tears of the Kingdom Spoilers Allowed)

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So Yeah Zeldas Merch Output is...
Absolute Garbage its the same Hylia Shield Ensignias and the same one or two versions of link and Zelda!
We Despratly need tons of High Quality Merch!
And thats were you (and I) Come in! Design or think up concepts for Zelda Merch!
BUT Consider Tears of the Kingdom might be the newest game but its not only a long game but also There is enough too talk about without it so yeah we dont need to talk about that game Yet!

Links Awekening Plushes
Link
1684425498044.png

Similar to a tunic plush i saw (although i had this idea myself) The Sword and Shield are removable and reatachable thanks to the magnets inside!

Marin
1684425613688.png

She can sorta fulfil the zelda role in this plushset also shes adorable so that checks out!

Octorok
1684425695617.png

Gonna have a cute monster in here and honestly octoroks should be usewd muich more often when it comes to zelda merch! Also has a rock that works like links weapons!

Toon Link

The Fact that this Version of Link hasnt recieved any Costume Love Baffles me?
Lets Remedy that via a full Outfit based on Toon Link As Well as Gloves And a Mascot head to fully embody Toon Links Wimsy
This Costume Would also have a non Mascot Version of it aswell as Toy Weapons you could get to improve the costume!

Ganondorf

Okay Ganondorf would be hard to cosplay as thanks to his Brownish Green Skin so i guess a smaller mask would have to be included!
It would be his OOT Version because that one is pretty vibrant and in smash!

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Like i browsed the official my nintendo store for zelda and wanna know which Plushes/ figures were available?
Only these:
Toon link (1 Plush)
Toon Zelda (1 Plush)
Octorock (1 Big Plush)
Korok (1 Big Plush)
Mipha (One Statue)
Thats it! 5 Figures WHY!

Also you might think there is more merch right?
Yes If you want an off green basic shirt with a damn hylia shield ensignia GRRRRRR!

(And yes there were some caharcter based clothing pieces but you could count them with a hand)
(And theres only Console accesorys based arround BOTW and TOTK not even like A Carrier Case and controller themed arround classic link?)

We have to band together to fix this!

Top Bottom