• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*lesser known tech* LSC (Ledge attack Shield Cancel)

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I'm the one who made the thread about BDACUS (I did not find it) and I can't remember a single person saying, "hey dats old dood".
Also, has anyone found Sheiks knock back jack before? A: not that I am aware of except for me last year. I just now figured that one out.
I wont stop researching this game and trying to advance it. If you know about something that I have posted then good for you, I'm still gonna post it. If one thread on one board that tells of something little known bothers you that much you need a doctors help because you have a serious case of ADD. Either that or you are just an *** hole.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
You must not have noticed my sarcasm. I was just like every sonicfan52 who claims they found it first. Never mind.

Top Bottom