• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Leoneri's Signature Shop [CLOSED]

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Ok, so I need some practice, and I would like it in request form, i'm growing bored of tutorials. I am nowhere near as skilled as the other artists here like E123Omega, Marthmaster, Saberhof, etc. But if I was I wouldn't need practice would I?

So please make requests in this format:

1. Link to Stock
2. Describe the background you want
3. Text
4. Animation (At the moment, only rain and text fading in and out)

EDIT: This shop is now closed, if you wish for me to make a sig for you then make a request and put down my name is the Shadowbane Sig Shop.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Ok, no replies so i'll try some examples. I'm going to post some of my not-so-great works too to show my improvement.

The bottom two being the best in my opinion were made as of last night. Sorry about the double post but I need to practice and didn't feel the need of making a whole new thread.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
You know, you could just edit the first page and post your examples there right?
You should also change the title of the thread to Leoneri's Signature Shop.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Well, yes, but many people viewed this topic and said nothing, so without a new post they will just ignore it. I didn't want to have to bump it but I figured it was better than a new thread.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Here's a request since your bored and wanting to do something.

Pic:

Text: The Dark Knight

Colors: You choose.

That's it.
Give the sig a bit of a dark atmoshpere.

I'm expecting a lot from you.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Hah, thanks. No pressure then? ;) I'll edit this post when i'm finished.

This isn't going to be fun to cut out >.>

EDIT: here it is, but it is probably going to fail your expectations.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Yeah I figured that and I thought about moving the C4d/3DSM's over but they looked good where they were and I didn't want to mess it up.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
heres another request

Pic:

Text: Yoshimitsu

this time make a bit of a background use brushes if u have too
place the render in the middle of the sig then place several c4ds behind the render then just place ONE c4d on the render to make it look nice like the way my link sig looks like

see several green sparkles on my link render in my sui?
thats the c4d
try to get a c4d like that

Leoneri

Smash Ace

Here you go Omega, I was wondering whether or not to blur the background, which would lose the detail of the C4D's but add depth.

Top Bottom