• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Leon Kennedy Rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
From Tekken...

My top choice is Christie Montero all the way!

Masloff

Smash Rookie
resident evil 4 was 1 of the best gamecube games. so I wouldn't dought he is in. That'd be awsome if he was a PC. but AT is alright with me 2

Sariku

Smash Master
They've closed this kind of topic, like four times before, why is this one still open?
They claimed he was character in the game. I claim it to be a rumor. And they have no reason to close it unless it gets spam filled. (You just spammed with that reply you know (I am probably spamming with this one as well :urg:))

Oh, and cause I made the thread, and I'm awesome. Will that work as a reason?

vesperview

Smash Hero
They claimed he was character in the game. I claim it to be a rumor.
No, every single thread brought this up for speculation, in no way did anyone claim he was 100% confirmed by this.

And they have no reason to close it unless it gets spam filled. (You just spammed with that reply you know (I am probably spamming with this one as well :urg:))
I didn't spam at all, if anything you're the one spamming with this thread, by placing it in the wrong section just to get more replies and by even acknowledging that all of the other threads got closed too, I'm asking why is your thread any better than the ones that got closed? Specially when Mic_128 closed one of those threads asking for the OP, to take it to the Official Leon Thread, which he has one in case you didn't know.

Oh, and cause I made the thread, and I'm awesome. Will that work as a reason?
No

Sariku

Smash Master
No, every single thread brought this up for speculation, in no way did anyone claim he was 100% confirmed by this.

I didn't spam at all, if anything you're the one spamming with this thread, by placing it in the wrong section just to get more replies and by even acknowledging that all of the other threads got closed too, I'm asking why is your thread any better than the ones that got closed, specially when Mic_128 closed one of those threads asking for the OP, to take it to the Official Leon Thread, which he has one in case you didn't know.

That isn't the reason why I posted it here. One, Mic never gave the thread a chance to be known before he closed it. Atleast this one is lasting. Two, again, I'm claiming it as as rumor. You make for too big a deal about this, and I got no clue why. I posted it here because... I don't know why. I don't like the character discussion. It's always full of spam (compared to General) and stupid ideas.

No

You Fail.
I'm not replying to you anymore >.>

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
This rumor is very unlikely methinks. Just a smart way to fool some fans. I mean Leon is kinda possible, but Kazuya from Tekken?? He never even appeared on a Nintendo console (no, he wasn't in Tekken Advance). The fact that IMDb is user edited makes it too likely that this page was simply created to fool people.

the master of legends

Smash Cadet
Ok first of all, no way in hell would a tekken character appear in smash. Second: Leon would be cool to see I guess cuz I like Resident Evil, but it's very doubtful I think. If capcom were going to give any character for the games use it would be everyone's favorite blue bomber MEGA MAN! word

vesperview

Smash Hero
That isn't the reason why I posted it here. One, Mic never gave the thread a chance to be known before he closed it.
Gee, wonder why? This is almost as having a thread on a wikipedia entry rumor, no foundation whatsoever.

Atleast this one is lasting.
So?

Two, again, I'm claiming it as as rumor.
So did everyone else.

You Fail.
So do you.

I'm not replying to you anymore >.>
I couldn't care less.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I'm sorry, but again, I still don't know why this hasn't been closed. EVERY other Leon thread has been closed--and with good reason! They all cite the same source (IMDB) and all claim the same thing: Leon Kennedy might be in Brawl. Frankly, I don't care if he is or not...actually, I take that back. I don't want Leon in Brawl, but that is beside the point. This is the same as saying "Wikipedia had an article that said Haley Joel Osment did some voice work for Brawl. ZOMG SORA IN BRAWL!!!1!!!1!" Both Wikipedia and IMDB are open for public editing, and both are questionable in their reliability. Don't get me wrong--they can be great sources of information. But this is an unsubstantiated and suspect claim, and I frankly think it's a bit outlandish.

Moreover, I'm just sick of seeing this posted about--especially when it's been discussed and closed in this room numerous times before. Take it to the Leon Character Discussion where it belongs, and discuss it there. (And you even acknowledge that Character Discussion is the best place for this thread, Sariku! Don't complain about spam, because: 1) it's a few weeks before release--spam is inevitable at this point, and 2) if this is really that important and interesting, people will keep it "afloat," so to speak, of their own accord.)

Now, who's up for a nice, hot mug of Godot's Special Blend #79?

Zek

Smash Ace
Man, this is such a malicious prank. We'll be hearing about this crap again and again all the way up until release. Thanks a lot, whoever submitted that to IMDB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom