• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legion of Smash!

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero

Current Events

LoS Vs NBK!

The battle is complete! (Number of stock lost)

Peek <5 Stocks> Vs. Kys <5 Stocks>(1-5)
Peek <4 Stocks> Vs. Dexter <5 Stocks>(4-4)
Snake <5 Stocks Vs. Dexter <1 Stock>(1-1)
Snake <4 Stocks> Vs. Moises <5 Stocks>(4-3)
Surri-Sama <5 Stocks> Vs. Moises <2 Stocks>(1-2)
Surri-Sama <4 Stocks> Vs. NTA <5 Stocks>(4-4)
SilentSlayers <5 Stocks> Vs. NTA <1 Stocks>(1-1)

Total Score LoS vs NBK (4 - 0 stocks left)

The full player list for this battle is as follows(these are not match-ups)

Los
NBK
SilentSlayers
Kys​
Snake
Dexter​
Surri-Sama
Nine-Tailed Assassin​
Peek
Moises​

History

LoS was originally founded by Surri-Sama a few years ago with the intent of making a new style competitive crew. This how ever died when I had to take leave for a few months, and LoS was a name of the past...

Shortly after my return Lupogg and B-Link wanted to get a crew together again and "LosT" was formed (Legion of smash tyrants). After a short time we realized the name was kinda awful (plus the tag was awkward) so we decided to change back to LoS!

General Information

LoS Is a clan with actual, competitive objectives, and a leader system unlike any other clan currently running. All possibilities that pass through LoS must pass through majority members. Nothing will ever happen if most of the members are unable to agree on something. No one will ever be an exception to this standard for any reason...ever.

Respect, competition, and dedication are what LoS is all about. If you are a respectful player who loves smash64 and wants to further their game play...LoS is the clan for you!

Member List

Active:
- Surri-Sama
- B-Link
- Lupogg King
- Peek~
- SilentSlayers
- Nantes
- Snake
- Nine-Tailed Assassin

Former:
- Zenyore
- Lulz
- ImNotPro
- Christian
- Agony
- Beast
- FJPizzle

Potential Ideas

This section will only ever contain issues that need to be voted on / discussed. Voting on new members will take place via anonymous poll. Member voting should never be public.

1) Crew Battles!

Majority members agree they want a crew match! Since almost all LoS members are on smashboards it should be easy to get this on the go. Shab (leader of NBK) needs to come here and chat with us so we can arrange a set-up, as this specific crew match has already had some thought.

2) Cash Tourney

I want to start by saying NO ONE WILL EVER HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING. Alright, I wish to host cash tourneys for LoS! I personally will be paying the prizes entirely. All that's required is that you have a paypal (or some means) that i can transfer you the money if you win a prize!

Now a lot of people think lag and delay maybe issues. Well in all honesty everyone should be able to play at 4 frames through either Galaxy or p2p. If that is not acceptable to you, do not join. If lag becomes an issue the person lagging must figure out if they can fix it within a reasonable amount of time, or if they have to quit.

In order to NOT DS/Crash while playing on Galaxy, it is suggested you close the game room after the completion of each individual game until the match is done.

In the case of a random DS/Crash that's not associated with how many consecutive games you've played (this actually happens very little), do everything you can to restart the game at the exact percents and stock. If this is not possible due to not knowing when the DS/Crash actually happened, both players must simply restart the match...this will also be the case if there is any disagreement between members regarding when the DS/Crash happened.

Regarding this we simply need to gather our members thoughts on this idea. If you guys think its good, bad...or would like to see something specific done with it, post here!

Shablivion

Smash Cadet
Oh i'm loving this and reason i don't chat here is because i either get abused by admin or no one replies to my post

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Oh i'm loving this and reason i don't chat here is because i either get abused by admin or no one replies to my post
if u think theres abuse u should tell an admin instead of talkin about it here or else u will get infracted more. but anyways we should lay down the rules of the crew battle first and make sure everyone understands it then set a date.

Peek~

Smash Lord
Oo yeah the thread is up.

For the crew battle. I think we agreed that 4vs4 would be good due to our lower numbers.
I've also tried to talk Surri into agreeing on the stages: Congo, Peach, and Dreamland but we didnt get far into that. Maybe some others would like to say something?

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
the matches should go on either you or shab's channel, probably shab since he can record in HD and with sound.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
doesn't matter much who hosts the videos, just making sure each one gets recorded..i think Peek was in every game held when we did pps vs PT and recorded them him self.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
if everyone has owna client then it shouldn't be hard to record every match, just check record and then record the playbacks

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
after u record a match, go to your pj64k folder and there should be a folder called "records". Inside the folder will be the playbacks, then u can make a copy of the krec file(or just use the original one) and upload it or send it over msn or something.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
alright, thanks. I didn't think the actual playback files would be transferable.

You're 100% right then, there should be no problem getting this recorded.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
You run the risk of krecs desyncing on your comp. I can guarentee you that most(probably any) krec that I send to people is going to desync on their comp.

When I try to use the krec feature on mupen, I just get desyncs within seconds when i use the glide plugin(that's what I use normally on project64k).

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
You run the risk of krecs desyncing on your comp. I can guarentee you that most(probably any) krec that I send to people is going to desync on their comp.

When I try to use the krec feature on mupen, I just get desyncs within seconds when i use the glide plugin(that's what I use normally on project64k).
I have sent and recieved krec files many times and they haven't ds'ed, maybe its the glide pulgin.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I noticed that sometimes if PJ64 lag spikes my very own .krec files ds, but you can restart and play them again, and they should work.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
When mine have DSd in the past they seem to save messed up, either that or they just keep screwing up at the same time over and over for some reason lol...

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
chaos theory is kinda busy, if he cant play either me or pulsar will play, if that is ok

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Let's do it already.

Who wants to get pwned first LoS or NBK?
oh, u mean ur fake clan wants to challenge someone. i talked to kuz about this and wat it basically boils down to is u guys want to be able to challenge clans and stuff while not being an actual clan because u guys think clans are lame.

Peek~

Smash Lord
All matches recorded

Just need to mash them up and upload it. Should be up by the end of the day

SheerMadness

Smash Master
So you guys are afraid to challenge us cause me made a clan purely to crew battle? Pretty lame.

Whatever we'll go challenge (malva/boom/jaime) to a crew battle, bet they'd accept.

The Star King

Smash Hero
What makes our clan different from your guys'? I mean, our main purpose might have been doing crew battles, but we're still all bros and stuff.

Not helping, Sheer.

Damn Peek took 9 stocks? ROFL

Top Bottom