• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LegendaryGames Presents Smash Bros Brawl + Melee July 25!

LegendaryGames

Smash Cadet
Honestly I do think that everyone noticable is going to Herb 2 which we understand. We're going to have a few locals coming. We are really getting ready for next months tournament which is on the 8th and we added for few things. You should check out that post. Will_ will be in attendance at that tournament.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone interested in this? I'm not hardcore enough to go to HERB the weekend before finals, but I can spare a Saturday =)

I'm about 50/50 going to this or getting my girl more round-robin experience at waba, really depends on potential turnouts/how far she's willing to go for some bros

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I dunno what to tell you elliot. Bring some people down? I would imagine that there are some of the waba gang that cant go to herb but would roll to this if they had a ride.

Top Bottom