• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask! <33

KritikalError

Smash Apprentice
Guys.
I don't care what anyone says. this game is the BEST LoZ ever made. Finally a break form saving a Princess. =D
I've been browsing recently, looking for something I can waste my money on >.<... And I realized, why aren't there any Repplica's of Majora's Mask? Man wouldn't it be sweet if you had one!?
If anyone knows where I can get one, link me or something. I'd be grateful as rocks.
And while we're on the topic of Majora's Mask, whoever wants to discuss the game is free to do so! =)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I loved this game more than OoT personally, I enjoyed the music and the story lot's and lot's!

YoukoisaHOMO

Smash Rookie
my sources are kept emailing me back infos said there were problems within nintendo about translating the game to the VC. If you ask me I would tell you they are too embarrassed about the little "problem" to seek help. Arrogance Nintendo arrogance.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
It really was an awesome game. I think it's just hard for people to look past the success of OoT.

iMichael

Smash Lord
This game is great, I remember the first time I played this game. It was amazing, the only hard part for me though was the 3 days thing. I still see this as a great game and I love it. I just really like OoT better, sorry but this is still one of the best games ever.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I can say I had more fun with Majora's Mask than I did with OOT but I never beat Majora's. Maybe if I beat it I would like it less? If that's even possible? Or maybe I like it so much cause I have this urge to beat such a great game that hasn't went away for years.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I actually liked OoT much more than Majora's Mask. <_<
The game just wasn't really fun to me and I got bored of it easily.
I regret wasting my uncle's money on it =/

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
It was amazing, the only hard part for me though was the 3 days thing.
Really? I thought this feature made it one of the most original and creative games ever made. For example, you could get a post card on one playthrough and give it to the mailman to send. Didn't like that storyline? Just rewind the days and take the letter and give it to some fat woman. Still not satisfied with your options? Give it to a man who lives inside a toilet for him to use as toilet paper!

This game was so great. It's my favorite game of all time. I'm actually surprised the responses from this thread say people like this game more than the Orcarina of Time. Majora's Mask is usually overshadowed.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Majora's mask was amazing, I still hold Ocarina of Time over it, but that's because Ocarina of Time was the first real video game I played. Majora's Mask was really great, though.

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
Finally a break form saving a Princess. =D
Link's awakening, Oracle of Seasons/ages anyone?

Also, you were asking about a MM replica, if you want that, then this is a must for you:

Majora's mask was amazing, I still hold Ocarina of Time over it, but that's because Ocarina of Time was the first real video game I played. Majora's Mask was really great, though.
My first zelda game was OoT too. That's awesome, to have your first Zelda experience with the best game of N64 (and the best game ever for me) is unique. the problem is I thought that every Zelda game was like that, but I'll admit MM entertained me a lot. I still hold TP as second choice though.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
i love mm. when i first got it though, it didn't really appeal to me, but a year later, i started playing it again and i could not put it down. it kinda grows on you after a while.

leefan

Smash Cadet
majora, huh
it didnt really appeal to me much when i first started playing it, especially after falling down into the blackness of the first level and getting killed.
but i guess after a while, it kindof grew on me! at the stone temple, i decided to use AR for the kicks of holding massive bombs with a deku shrub, and decided to try the giants mask after getting it. this glitched up my game, so thats the end of that. lol

Top Bottom