• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Leffen Signs With Team SoloMid

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Really? I don't think of that at all, seeing as, you know, Leffen and hungrybox didn't play each other at paragon....
Not in '15, but if you were to check, say maybe, Paragon '14, you'd find, almost by magic, that Hungrybox and Leffen actually DID fight. Le gasp!

ZomBiehn

Semi-Pro
NNID
ZomBiehnU
3DS FC
3153-5961-0908
Good, lets keep getting Smashers sponsored, making Smash concrete in Pro E-Sports

SuaveChaser

Smash Journeyman
Congrats to leffen. Glad to see someone like him get sponsered hopefully he still speaks his mind like he used to.

C_Mill24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C-Mill24
3DS FC
3609-1632-1621
Do you really not know about what Leffen has done in the past?
Do you really not know that you should get over what he's done in the passed? It never affected you in any way, shape, or form, so there is no reason to get all bent out of shape from it.

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
I'm usually the first person to start hating on Leffen, but damn if he hasn't earned this sponsorship.
Given the things people (Leffen included) have been saying, there's a pretty good chance he turned down a lot of offers for this opportunity. Gotta hand it to Leffen. The man knows what he's doing.

Comboman77

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Comboman77
3DS FC
3995-6665-4886
@ Comboman77 Comboman77 not sure what happened with team curse and smash but they fused there team with Liquid so now Ken, KDJ, Hbox and Chillin and are all team Liquid
I know that, but Liquid and Curse are so closely related (in terms of companies, I am aware they are separate teams) that I just refer to them as Curse, since I've liked Curse for years.

drewilliam

Smash Apprentice
NNID
hollowords
Hmm… Smashboards bans leffen from the forum. Then proceeds to post news articles about him as if nothing has happened.

Top Bottom