• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least favorite final smash?

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Critical hit, It's boring and ridiculously overpowered.

Oh and if you didn't know, Pikachus volt tackle can't actually go through solid objects, thats why it's so erractic to control, it's being pushed away by the floor/walls.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Toon Link's, because he should've used the Wind Waker to summon a hurricane to completely own everyone.

And I dont necessarily hate this FS, but I'm not a fan of Cook Kirby. Should've been Paint Kirby and have everyone's costumes changed along with the massive damage.

Best101

Smash Ace
Ice Climbers is horrible in FFAs. It stacks damage up but it doesn't kill, and your opponents get to steal your kills.

Also I like 3D's and Luigi's music when they do their final smashes

Zek

Smash Ace
The Landmaster. Just because of what it represents.

In terms of uselessness though, Dedede's. You have no control and it's so avoidable, they hardly even go into the air. Doesn't seem much good at all.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Dk cuz its too crappy and Marth cuz its too cheap.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Well the one most boring and with no action at all is Game&Watch's FS...so that's my least favourite...

And as for most useless, you can't really call a Final Smash useless, even Peach's Final Smash has very good uses, it all depends on the situation, hell even Giga Bowser can be useless if you use him if your opponent is at 0%, and he is many times being considered as the best...

Jigglypuff's is good for edgeguarding, Sonic's is good against slow opponents, DK's is good in a confined level, every Final Smash has various uses, and without various tests and many matches, we can't really write down on black and white which Final Smash is the best...

skullkidd

Smash Ace
I don't like how Falcon's FS is cinematic.
I also don't love DK's, but I think I'm gonna need to try it out for myself.

DarkIce

Smash Rookie
Dont like the Final Smashes of:
-G&W
-R.O.B
-Peach
-Jigglypuff
-DK
-Luigi

Shine-Fu

Smash Cadet
The Landmaster. Just because of what it represents.

In terms of uselessness though, Dedede's. You have no control and it's so avoidable, they hardly even go into the air. Doesn't seem much good at all.
Having played the game, Dedede's final smash is actually REALLY good. It doesn't KO them by star KO, it KO's them by sweeping them off the stage. If they are at a decent percent when you do it, they will start to get juggled by the waddle dees, then the fast moving ones will sweep them off the edge, often being sweeped further away by more of them. Almost every time I used it, it was a KO or two.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Jigglypuff's FS, tied with Fox's (and by default Falco's & Wolf's) Landmaster. AND NOT FOR THE REASONS YOU'RE THINKING. Before we knew there were going to be triple Landmasters, back when Fox's was the only one, I knew it would be my least favorite. Now that we know everyone's, ONLY Jigglypuff's come close.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
For worst one, I'd have to say DK

For least creative, probably the landmaster trio, even if their landmasters stats are different for each one

Madcowdesease

Smash Cadet
definitly zamus's it does like 25 damage maximum and also the pull isn't super strong i've heard so its basically useless...

AznHalfCaucasian

Smash Journeyman
Even though there are similar threads to this topic but to answer your question:

LANDMASTER......

nuff said

Top Bottom