• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least Favorite Anime

Sandy

Smash Champion
Naruto
Trinity Blood
Witch Hunter Robin <- emo
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Cardcaptors
Love Hina
Lupin the 3rd

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
St. Luminous High School and Kokoro Library. BOORRRRRRINNNNNGGGG and St. Luminous is worse because not only is it boring but it wants to be funny so bad and fails even worse.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I especially can't stand the ones made in Japan or japanese style for an American audience. If you're going to watch an anime, watch an original. Lupin III is pimp.

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
I especially can't stand the ones made in Japan or japanese style for an American audience. If you're going to watch an anime, watch an original. Lupin III is pimp.
Hey! I liked the first few seasons of Teen Titans!

The anime version of Negima is also terrible (in American or Japanese). It's liked they missed the point of the manga.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Word. I completely agree with you...we completely murdered Pokemon.
NOTE: This is my 333'd post which means I'm half-evil!!!!! Mwahaha.

Little Greg

Smash Apprentice
Its easy . Real ****** recognize the realness.. Definetly Inuyasha . Ill slap tha taste out yo mouf. Tizzy show sucks more thizzan i dont know W-H-to-tha-izzat, but its ghey/10 lolz

:laugh:

valtiel

Smash Journeyman
I....HATE........POKEMON!!!! EVERY episode is almost identical to eachother. ash goes and meets new friends gets involved in their lifes. then fights team rocket.....and then ash and friends walk into sunset. god this show needs to be erased.

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
I....HATE........POKEMON!!!! EVERY episode is almost identical to eachother. ash goes and meets new friends gets involved in their lifes. then fights team rocket.....and then ash and friends walk into sunset. god this show needs to be erased.
I thought the first series was pretty good, but then it all went down hill from there.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I believe the boringest anime I have ever seen was the F-Zero series a while back. I cant really say anything more than that. It was so dull I must have blocked all traces of it out of my memory.

But that dullness is nothing compared to the stupidity of Mew Mew Cats (or whatever this show is called). Fighting crime with kitten powers with your friends while juggling a boyfriend is not fun to watch. Not to mention some guy with a powerful handgun could vanquish the monsters faster than they could...

Link-NY

Smash Ace
Bobo-bobobo or how ever you spell it is **** terrible. A big muscular guy with a blond afro that fights crime with his Nose hair is **** terrible. and Super milk chan,

Skywalker

Space Jump
Wouldn't it be easier to just list the best anime?

Yes, Naruto is terrible, as well as any anime on Cartoon Network (sans Adult Swim).

The first few seasons of Pokemon, though, kicked ***.

F8X

Smash Ace
Maybe this was just my experience but I hated DBZ. I watched it, but I hated it.

If anyone here has watched Pokémon subs, their not as bad as the English version. But people it was based off of a RPG(?), so don't expect Gone with the Wind with Pikachu.

The Bum

Smash Cadet
The worst anime ever is Gravitation. I dont know why I saw Bleach and Naruto on this list so much. They are my favorite animes. It must be because you either have bad taste or you watch the english version.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
eorlingas... omg elfen lied was like my favorite anime! i found it sad, with the ending as a cliffhanger.

but one anime i hate the most is kagihime monogatari
every episode is the same. he goes out and looks for a page of alice. copies it down because he doesnt like stealing from people. how lame

plasmawisp6633

Smash Journeyman
FLCL. It's nonsense, and it's not worth my time, even if it's only 6 episodes long.

and to Eorlingas, Elfen Lied was actually pretty **** good. Disturbing, but good.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
I hate Naruto for the whole BELIEVE IT thing but in Japanese, it's just a word with no English meaning that replaces believe it.

Prince of Tennis
Inyuasha
Sailor Moon
Bleach

Interesting story. I actually vomited while watching Card Captures or what ever that show's called. I guess it was cuz of the colors and stuff.

Immortal Technique

Smash Cadet
Chrono Crusade

Battle B-Damon

Beyblade!

Kirby Right Back At Ya!

All Digimons after 2/3rd season. I kinda liked the 3rd.

Idaten Jump

Medabots

haha basically all the animes they've ever shown on FOX kids/ TOON Disney. (cept i liked Digimon)

The Bum

Smash Cadet
The most boring anime I have ever seen is Piano. It mean it was the most boring piece of **** I have ever soon. Why cant all these bad animes be replaced with good ones like Colorful and Fighting Foodons?

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
To think that there would be a soul in this planet that doesn't like Naruto, Prince of Tennis,Inuyasha and Bleach!! Anyway moving past that...The worst thing i've ever ever EVER seen is the 2 years long arc in Naruto!

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
I believe the boringest anime I have ever seen was the F-Zero series a while back. I cant really say anything more than that. It was so dull I must have blocked all traces of it out of my memory.

But that dullness is nothing compared to the stupidity of Mew Mew Cats (or whatever this show is called). Fighting crime with kitten powers with your friends while juggling a boyfriend is not fun to watch. Not to mention some guy with a powerful handgun could vanquish the monsters faster than they could...

FALCON PUNCH to your head. Anyhow, why the **** did they make a GAME out of Lupin III. I remember snipits of the X-Play review, it doesn't even seem like true game material. Hey, if you watch any anime AT ALL, just Google Video Search Samurai 7. Best anime ever! While we're on the subject of anime, does anybody think they should make a Star Fox anime? That'd be sweet. I just remembered, I hate Ultimate Muscle as well. I liked it when I was like eleven and I went back and watched some only to realize that the humor was really corny.

And now my rant ends (steos through inter-dimensional portal)

Top Bottom