• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

leaked info about brawl beta demo channel...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A2xA

Smash Cadet
Apparently nintendo has been having plans to release a beta version of brawl through a Demo Channel As they did for Metroid Prime 3 Corruption. This is big news and we have found pictures of the leaked material.

Source: WiiCharged

Digg it

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Whoa, thats awesome, BUT when and where is this happening? The US? Japan? Both?

Leviscus

Smash Apprentice
I will say its probably fake, although very very well done. Although if it is true (which I hope it is, and it wouldn't seem that crazy to happen) I will be so excited!

Albiel

Smash Apprentice
One would think that this is unnecessary, seeing as the game comes out in a few weeks in Japan. Still, I'm not one to not look at the other possibilities, so I hope this is true.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
If you count 2 days old...

I can almost guarantee this will be released on Monday. If not, then it will be this Friday...

What? So it's real? Oh please, Ive never wanted anything so much...this must be real!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
The wii doesn't have enough memory for something like this, someone could have easily made those on computer and put them onto an SD Card, sorry but not happening.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I see this some other time on the board but cant find out where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom