• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

League of Legends

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Greetings all,

First, for those old (slightly smelly) farts that remember me, YO! It's been ages! And for the new (not as smelly... yet) farts, it's a pleasure to meet you and all that fun stuff.

Secondly, there's been some forum changes since I was here last, so I apologize if this is in the wrong spot. Feel free to move it, etc.

To the important part... as my absence suggests, I haven't been an active member in the smash community since my Innsomnia series shut down. Lots of reasons and things happened that aren't important, and long story short, I transitioned into playing League of Legends. I know a lot of people from this community play there too which is awesome.

I cofounded a community there called Team Class (www.teamclassgaming.com - if you want to join just put me as the referrer so I can keep an eye out for you guys. Being the cofounder, I don't get any perks for referrals so /shrug), which you're more than welcome to check out if you want. I miss all my smashy people. But the main reason I'm posting, is because I'm going to start hosting tournies there. Right now we're trying to do some test runs within the community (you have to be a registered member to participate, so come on over if you want), but assuming those go well, we'll be having one open to the public. For those that know my old smash tournies, everything will be run the exact same way: by the community, super laid back, and with a ton of awesomeness.

Cheers and <3 to all

Top Bottom