• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LCancel% code doesn't work properly

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
I don't know if this is exactly the right place to bring it up and I don't know how many people know about it(I've talked to some ppl on smashladder), but the Lcancel% on results doesn't work properly. If a character lands on the ground during the autocancel frames of an aerial attack the attack will autocancel(of course) but the report in the results will count that as a missed Lcancel.

zankyou

Smash Lord
I actually noticed this as well when I edge cancel. But theres no easy way to fix it Id assume.

Achilles1515

Smash Master
What? Did the code change? I'm only familiar with the code as it is in Netplay Community Settings for Dolphin.
I rewrote it for 20XX a while ago because I noticed the original code uses unnecessary flag values at RAM locations I already have in use. I believe the code I wrote doesn't get executed when an auto cancel occurs, but ledge canceling is an entirely different weird coding scenario.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
I rewrote it for 20XX a while ago because I noticed the original code uses unnecessary flag values at RAM locations I already have in use. I believe the code I wrote doesn't get executed when an auto cancel occurs, but ledge canceling is an entirely different weird coding scenario.
Oooo that would confirm what Summate told me. The Lcancel code works on 20XX for autocancels, but not the one in the netplay settings code on dolphin.

Top Bottom