• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lc rmt

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Lately I've been playing a ton of Little Cup and have been experiencing with some underrated Pokemon and move sets. This is the team I've come up and it peaked #6 on Pokemon Showdown. The strategy of this team is just to use brute force to overrun my opponents. This team also has great type synergy and Eviolite makes the Pokemon with horrible defenses into a decent wall that can easily tank an attack that it resists.

Mienfoo @ Eviolite
Trait: Regenerator
Level: 5
EVs: 236 Atk / 196 SDef / 76 Def
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Fake Out

Mienfoo has and will always be the #1 Pokemon in little cup. This guy is a great wall and extremely fast too. He makes dents in opponents and then uses U Turn to escape and heals. He also has Knock Off to get rid of Eviolites and Drain Punch for a STAB healing move.

Tirtouga @ Splash Plate
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 180 Spd / 212 Atk / 116 Def
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Stone Edge

The best shell smasher in the LC universe. With sturdy as an ability and great Attack already this guy can sweep teams right away. Splash Plate is a great attack that gives Waterfall and Aqua Jet a stronger boost. I would use Life Orb or Eviolite but Life Orb destroys sturdy and Eviolite should not be used on an offensive powerhouse like Tirtouga.

Drifloon @ Flying Gem
Trait: Unburden
EVs: 196 Spd / 196 Atk / 116 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Sucker Punch
- Destiny Bond
- Pain Split

Drifloon has a great ability in Unburden. When used with STAB Acrobatics and Flying Gem it makes Drifloon a huge offensive threat. Since Drifloon has great speed after unburden he can use Destiny Bond to finish off the second Pokemon after the Acrobatics Flying Gem. If I won't die the next turn I can use pain split to regain HP or Sucker Punch for priority and to destroy Psychic types like Abra and Ghost types like other Drifloons or Gastly.

Bronzor @ Eviolite
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 228 SDef / 52 SAtk / 228 Def
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Psychic
- Flash Cannon

My one true wall on this team. This guy is mainly for sand teams and Stealth Rock. He also provides a decent offensive presence and Toxic is for Stalling a Pokemon I can't beat with the pokemon I have left.

Ponyta @ Eviolite
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 236 Atk / 236 SDef / 36 Def
Adamant Nature
- Morning Sun
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Flame Charge

Ponyta is the MVP of this team. He can destroy any Pokemon that Tirtouga can't beat. Flame Charge is great for damage and increasing speed. Morningm Sun is great for healing and Flare Blitz is extremely strong. Wild Charge is for Type Coverage. This guy tramples through every single team.

Porygon @ Eviolite
Trait: Trace
EVs: 236 SDef / 36 SAtk / 236 Def
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Recover
- Toxic
- Ice Beam

Standard Porygon. Great Wall, extremely powerful, trace is awesome, and toxic for stalling.

:phone:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Murkrow, Abra, and Chinchou could be problematic and you have no real answer to Riolu. If you let Scraggy boost and he has Zen Headbutt, you have no way to deal with him either.

Pain Split seems really bad on Drifloon. It would probably be better just to run Thunderbolt over it or something.

Porygon not using Tri-Attack just seems like a waste.

Looks ok otherwise.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Murkrow is easily dealt with by Tirtouga and Porygon. Abra is so Frail and almost every Poke I have can defeat him. Chinchou is actually a big threat to this team but my team definitely can get around it. Riolu gets beat when there copycat roars into Drifloon with sucker punch or Mienfoo with Fake Out. scraggy gets defeated by Ponyta usually.

Thunderbolt on Drifloon is working better than Pain Split.

Porygon with bolt beam means perfect coverage which means nothing can wall it since it has toxic too.

Thanks

:phone:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
BoltBeam/Toxic Missing Magnemite is pretty relevant.

Your team as a whole doesn't really love Magnemite, mostly of the Scarf variety.

Top Bottom