• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lawrenceville, GA, Metro Atlanta players looking for practice

Ogilvie

Smash Rookie
Allright all you atlanta neckbeards. A buddy and I play smash brothers and we are tired of beating the tar out of eachother. We live in the great metropolis of Gwinnett county and i know there has to be a few of you guy there looking for some competition. If you are interested in playing you can reach me by my AOL instant messanger handle: SirOgilthorpe

Toranaga

Smash Rookie
Definitely down to play, and i'll be in atlanta all summer. And i've been fiendin to play. I got into the game up at school, so noone from home is into it - and the one's that i've started on it, just aren't a challenge yet.

Do any of y'all play ssb64 as well?

Hit me back here or AIM: JimiHP.

reinx

Smash Cadet
Duluth, here.
Any tourneys in the area soon? None at Dragoncon ...

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Allright all you atlanta neckbeards. A buddy and I play smash brothers and we are tired of beating the tar out of eachother. We live in the great metropolis of Gwinnett county and i know there has to be a few of you guy there looking for some competition. If you are interested in playing you can reach me by my AOL instant messanger handle: SirOgilthorpe
PETE WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?

<--- Michael Buchheit

Missed you much, buddy!

Top Bottom