• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

laugh out loud

PikashoX

Smash Apprentice
Andreas Mavromatis on facebook....

"I've seen this Isai kid's Pikachu, and I will give him props. He has some sick air combos and obviously has a strong understanding of the combat system, but I could still easily beat him with Ness. The air combo he uses so often to KO wouldn't work on Ness, due to his floaty double jump. Additionally, he favors Pika's air attacks too much, and Ness's yoyo takes care of those easily. Even more, this kid actually misses with his grabs quite often. If you're facing off against Ness, in the middle of a battle, as little as one missed grab can mean defeat, because Ness's throws do 14% damage and have ridiculous range."

:laugh:

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
I have to agree with Atrion, here. If you watch Antd's perfect TAS videos with level 9s + handicaps, half the people are screaming "hacks hacks hacks" and the other half are like, "Dude I could totally pwn this noob" with the occasional patronizing "I've got a lot of respect for your playstyle, but basically I think I'm better than you."

And Pika that is funny ****.

Jaime this beef... has worms.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
yea, youtube still wins, let me find some funny comments on my vids

lets see...

"as you achieve a I gave like one makes you can explain to me some of those q faces"

"the video has not been speeded up ? lol funny.. take a look at the video in 1:54, no Mario could fire that fast even with lightning speed hands.."

"The person who use mario is a dump, because mario is the best i can win you too easy"

"WTF is n64 controler and yoshi skills xD and whats that game ffs can anybody link ?"

"wth you upped the speed. thats stupid. noobs."

"Gay, the extra speed makes it Gay."

"I never heard that before but if it is true then it must not have been a big downgrade since nobody can beat me when I'm Kirby in both SSB & SSBM!"

"Though people count Kirby out because he flies far after a few hits, Kirby is quite lethal if played by a master such as myself. I think he is the best character in the game only beating link with his superior jumping abillity."

"kirby no noob i show you some day i do a viedo on kirby when i master him"

"... sigh, only the unique can master the kirby player,kirby isnt a noob character, its a legendary weapon only the skilled can use."

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
"Though people count Kirby out because he flies far after a few hits, Kirby is quite lethal if played by a master such as myself. I think he is the best character in the game only beating link with his superior jumping abillity."

That was my favorite.

epidiOn

Smash Cadet
Haha I talked to Andreas and he says "Wow I posted that 8 months ago, and I've since learned that I really suck at Smash."

Zantetsu

Smash Master
God...I love this XD. I'v actually faced this one guy that was bragging about his "Skills" And was making stupid comments like nephiros had. I beat him badly. XD

It was actually the guy who said i was hacking by making my jumps short XD

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
ah, the infamous jump hack. "HOW DO YOU DO ThAT YOU CHEATER??" "uh.. just tap it real lightly" [guy jumps all the way up in the air] "OMG YOU CHEAT" [boot]

phwahahaha

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
lol, in europe people arent THAT noob (well there is only one, but he doesnt say these things...)

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
guys,
we should thank these noobs
if they didn't exist, we'd be the worst at smash...

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
no, actually our matches was pretty close
i only lost cuz of online delay...
kush agreed with me but neither of us particularly cared

and really, it doesn't matter which one of us wins, we'll be playing boom or darklink next so we're both pretty much out of the tourney =[

Top Bottom