• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last Trophies

GenoGar

Smash Apprentice
I'm nearing my 100% SSBB mark with just 542/544 trophies. I found out that my last trophies were "Needle Kirby" and "Stickers".

So yeah... Stickers will get done (eventually) with several factory sessions and SSE farming, but anyone have any tips on getting that Needle Kirby trophy? Coin Launcher ate 6000 coins, and no dice...

Also, what was your last Non-Challenge Trophy and how long did it take you to get it?

lord_luigi

Smash Cadet
Of the four types of Trophies...

Trophy Stands- Got 'em all
Challenges- 2 left. Stickers and Plusle+Minun
Random- Still got quite a few to go...
Fighters/FS- Got all the fighters, about halfway done with the Final Smashes

Right now all I'm missing in the game is...

2 challenges, 34 trophies, and 83 stickers

And quite a few notices, if they count

EDIT: This is taking me much less time than in Melee. 7 years of Melee and still missin' Bunny Hood, Crazy Hand, Olimar, and Diskun... I haven't even done 64 due to the laziness of getting the secret stage...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Only need the sticker and 100-hour one. The Needle Kirby one is random, so just keep trying. You might accidentally get it when you start SSE farming.

GenoGar

Smash Apprentice
Of the four types of Trophies...

Trophy Stands- Got 'em all
Challenges- 2 left. Stickers and Plusle+Minun
Random- Still got quite a few to go...
Fighters/FS- Got all the fighters, about halfway done with the Final Smashes

Right now all I'm missing in the game is...

2 challenges, 34 trophies, and 83 stickers

And quite a few notices, if they count

EDIT: This is taking me much less time than in Melee. 7 years of Melee and still missin' Bunny Hood, Crazy Hand, Olimar, and Diskun... I haven't even done 64 due to the laziness of getting the secret stage...
Diskun just took ALOT of time. Mew(I think) and Crazy Hand were impossible.

Oh the grim irony...I have so many needle kirbies...

Wanna trade? :D
That's painful to hear.

---

Thanks for the replies, I'll keep trying I guess...

bored

Smash Ace
It's such a pain in the *** getting Beam Kirby, whenever he slides across the panels, it's usually followed by those undestroyable barriers and usually 5-7 missiles.

But I have numerous Needle Kirby trophies..

lord_luigi

Smash Cadet
Getting off-topic a bit to Melee, you can use continues for Mew. Crazy on the other hand... I don't want to waste 20 dollars for the Olimar trophy, and there's two Meteor-survivor/interruptor things I have left, plus the no damage clear.

redshift71388

Smash Apprentice
Diskun just took ALOT of time. Mew(I think) and Crazy Hand were impossible.
Crazy Hand was a cakewalk compared to Mew. But that one certainly wasn't impossible with around 200+ coins.

Anywa, my last trophy will probably be Golleum (tank).

lord_luigi

Smash Cadet
Update:

1 Challenge (Stickers) to go, and 6 other random trophies. I now know what these are: Zant, Mizzo, Buzzy Beetle, Super Mushroom, Kritter (Goalie), and Blanca. CL just robbed me... I've seen each of these (except maybe Blanca) many times and thought I already had them. >_>

Ash Hol

Smash Apprentice
heh i got all the melee trophies.....im missing...13 trophies in brawl. my challenges are galleom tank and tabuu w/wings. im missing like....5 sse ones (3 koopas, magic carpet bird thing and that stupid diving stabby i-can-use-you-to-throw-at-people bird, i think thats it)

GenoGar

Smash Apprentice
To all that need Beam Kirby trophies, I have 5... and seen plenty roll by in coin launcher. Maybe the game picks a random trophy to be super rare that you can almost never get...

Also phanna, just curious, how long did it take for you to get that Mr. Saturn?

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Update:

1 Challenge (Stickers) to go, and 6 other random trophies. I now know what these are: Zant, Mizzo, Buzzy Beetle, Super Mushroom, Kritter (Goalie), and Blanca. CL just robbed me... I've seen each of these (except maybe Blanca) many times and thought I already had them. >_>
I have way too MANY Blanca trophies...oh what grim irony you've created Sakurai...

That'd be kinda cool if Sakurai made it so that you could trade like...a trophy a day with someone on your friend list, obviously excluding ones that are from challenges like "Beat Boss Battles on Intense" since you can't even use a hammer for that.

W00t, post 555.

Fonix

Smash Cadet
I never really had trouble with the Melee trophies. I guess my roommate and I just played so much that we cleared a lot of the bonuses that seem like a hassle to get. I was only lacking small things like "attacking with a taunt" whatever it was called. There was also the no damage clear, but on very easy I was able to do that after a few tries. Not to mention we cleared a lot of the characters trophies just by the sheer number of matches. Olimar wasn't a big deal to me. I just rented the game, tried it out, then took it back.

Brawl seems like it's going to be a bit more messy just since there's so many to collect. I'm already growing tired of clearing the game with each character, and I'm still just doing classic mode. I'm really going to dread all star.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Whats the best way to farm coins?

Brawls, SSE, a Single Player mode?
Oh wow, a fellow MN smasher ^^ In response to your question, it's best to just play through the game and forget about coins, after a while you'll have earned a huge amount of them. Just play whatever's the most fun to you/whatever you can play for long periods of time and then go cash in your coins at the launcher.

On topic, today I got the Meta Ridley AND Armank trophies, woo...now all I need are the "Collect all stickers" trophy and the "Play 100 hours of Brawls" trophy...only about 23 more stickers to go and......60+ more hours of Brawl to play rofl XD

GenoGar

Smash Apprentice
Right now I need 5 more stickers and that Needle Kirby Trophy.

I fight Galleon or Duon on Intense if I want to farm coins, and it's a neat way of getting stickers at the same time.

Went through another 3000 coins, no Needle Kirby....

shinnok-fan64

Smash Apprentice
Wow, i suck lol.

I have about 110 trophies left, about 200 stickers, and 13 pieces of music left to go.

I'd have more if i could get a **** boss trophy!!!!

Oh, and i think it's impossible for me to get Naked Snake from CL; everytime it comes up, either many missles appear, or i have to hit it way too many times.

lord_luigi

Smash Cadet
Update:

Got Blanca in Coin Launcher (the first trophy to appear, too) and Mizzo in a just-for-fun Boss Battles round. Of course, my excitement was ruined when I ran into Super Mushroom in Coin Launcher but missed it... Two days later I got the Kritter (Goalie) trophy, but that's it.

I still need 55 (>_>) stickers, and I usually get 2 stickers for every farming session or factory session. I'm at 97% on Subspace as well.

540/544 trophies
645/700 stickers
258/258 songs
97/100% Subspace
127/128 challenges
All stages/assist trophies/masterpieces/characters
62/62 events completed

Top Bottom