• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT Smash 4 - 11/28-11/29 - Baton Rouge, La.

Hyro

Smash Lord
OMG KATIE GOT ****WRECKED IN RANDOM LOL

But yeah, vids of me vs gnes and lee vs esca are up but that's it.

Kismet, I did the replays were saved but that's on my wii that doesn't show video with AV cables and now apparently it doesn't wanna work with component cables either. So that's...dead lol

Shoutouts too hard/old but:

Gnes - Too **** maybe one day I'll learn how to fight diddys / play brawl

Jerm - mastablasta in this *****, good **** against jnig, fun times again

Esca - ily, you should prolly move here, maybe you can learn some mindgames from our best player.

Allan - you **** hard, thanks for hanging out in the morning when everyone was sleeping lol, hope you had fun, sorry about katie calling you fat and stuff, you're beautiful

Trela - MM!!!! It's ok, next time. Sorry i didn't really put up a fight in brackets, just kinda felt like the tourney was over after I had to play reflex lol

Reflex - Ahhh crazy set. fun matches, sorry if i camped you, i don't think i did but i might have :(

Kismet - funnest matches for me, friendlies after our MM were awesome, i think i got a lot better at this tournament from playing you. very different style from anyone else i've played, good ****

Katie - Ok first off get ***** in random. jk lol, anyways, fun stuff, you needa listen to more rap, thanks for driving me everrrywhere!!! I owe you, **** your cherry smellin car, you need some king kong in your trunk

Aaaaaaand everyone else doesn't deserve a shoutout...cuz you live here.

Except nick:

Nick - Thanks for letting us house, it was a blast, you rock, ily, and thanks for the swig of amaretto, cleared up my throat. Don't know how to put it, but when I woke up I had by far the nastiest taste I've ever had in my mouth ever...it was like that sub I ate before I went to bed rotted in my stomach...no joke

p.s. IS THAT A HOLE IN YOUR SHIRT??? LOL

To Everyone - **** YOU GUYS, I KNOW WHAT CONTENT MEANS

Gnes

Smash Master
Who won winner finals? DO U have Brackets?
I won winners finals
Who are Gnes and Treala? On par w/ Lee???
Gnes and Trela are Texas smashers. They ****. On par w/Lee...yep
OMG KATIE GOT ****WRECKED IN RANDOM LOL

But yeah, vids of me vs gnes and lee vs esca are up but that's it.

Kismet, I did the replays were saved but that's on my wii that doesn't show video with AV cables and now apparently it doesn't wanna work with component cables either. So that's...dead lol

Shoutouts too hard/old but:

Gnes - Too **** maybe one day I'll learn how to fight diddys / play brawl

Jerm - mastablasta in this *****, good **** against jnig, fun times again

Esca - ily, you should prolly move here, maybe you can learn some mindgames from our best player.

Allan - you **** hard, thanks for hanging out in the morning when everyone was sleeping lol, hope you had fun, sorry about katie calling you fat and stuff, you're beautiful

Trela - MM!!!! It's ok, next time. Sorry i didn't really put up a fight in brackets, just kinda felt like the tourney was over after I had to play reflex lol

Reflex - Ahhh crazy set. fun matches, sorry if i camped you, i don't think i did but i might have :(

Kismet - funnest matches for me, friendlies after our MM were awesome, i think i got a lot better at this tournament from playing you. very different style from anyone else i've played, good ****

Katie - Ok first off get ***** in random. jk lol, anyways, fun stuff, you needa listen to more rap, thanks for driving me everrrywhere!!! I owe you, **** your cherry smellin car, you need some king kong in your trunk

Aaaaaaand everyone else doesn't deserve a shoutout...cuz you live here.

Except nick:

Nick - Thanks for letting us house, it was a blast, you rock, ily, and thanks for the swig of amaretto, cleared up my throat. Don't know how to put it, but when I woke up I had by far the nastiest taste I've ever had in my mouth ever...it was like that sub I ate before I went to bed rotted in my stomach...no joke

p.s. IS THAT A HOLE IN YOUR SHIRT??? LOL

To Everyone - **** YOU GUYS, I KNOW WHAT CONTENT MEANS
:3 Hyro...that set with reflex was so intense. You avenged your fallen brethren :)

Top Bottom