• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT Smash 3 - 5/30 - (Final pools- check 2nd post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
DMG, if by some odd chance we DON'T play in pools, I'd dig some friendlies. I gotsta be able to tell my boy Long that I played you. :p

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sure, everyone can friendly me there. Don't be scared either, I almost always play "normal"/ don't run away in friendlies, except against Texas lol. And Kosmos because if I don't run away he ***** me.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
DMG is an awesome dude, no reason to be afraid of him lol

Be ****ing scared of Bear though, that dude's a huge douche.

sarajayd

Smash Rookie
That's awesome, kates893...so what character do you play as?

*EDIT- Nevermind I see now the little icons at the bottom...I guess you'll be playing as Zero Suit Samus. I'll be playing as Marth in the tournament. This'll definitely be the biggest tournament I've ever gone to.

Link Eiyu

Smash Rookie
@Randall

JMAN is dropping. His work won't give him off on Saturday, so he won't be able to make it to the tournament. Me and Kirok are still going though.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So then DMG, if I'm an Austin Smasher in the fall and a LA Smasher in the summer, what does that make me?

Oh yes, and I will be the dude wearing a UT drawstring backpack with a Squirtle sticking out of it. That way you'll spot me right away, ie if Bomber wants to practice teaming before the tourney. I'll be there early.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Alright I will see what I can do. I dunno how early we will get there, but we can play some for sure.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
From setup until 12:30 we'll have time for friendlies. Teams will start at 12:30, and there will probably be TVs open for friendlies by 1:30 or so. They'll continue to be open until Pools start, which I'm expecting to happen around 4-5ish.

Also, I'm in the process of completely redoing pools since several people have dropped. Once I post these pools, I absolutely will not take any more preregistrations. I've been lenient so far because pools weren't final, but they will be soon.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So then DMG, if I'm an Austin Smasher in the fall and a LA Smasher in the summer, what does that make me?

Oh yes, and I will be the dude wearing a UT drawstring backpack with a Squirtle sticking out of it. That way you'll spot me right away, ie if Bomber wants to practice teaming before the tourney. I'll be there early.
sorry for double post, but I take that as a yes Zig for teaming, and I will be there early as well. I'll be there like around 10:45 so I'll be there when doors open. >=D

This will be awesome.

100:psycho:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Since preregistration is still a go, I'm going to go ahead and register a bud of mine who is coming:

Name: David
Nickname: Cows
Equipment: GIANT PIKACHU STUFFED ANIMAL

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Sarah said she's gonna come a few posts back, but lemme make this official:

Name: Sarah
Nickname: Sarah
Equipment: None

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well there is a good chance I will not be able to make it. I have no ride to Dallas for their carpool, so unless they want to drive to Waco and then Louisianna from there, I doubt I will be able to go (It would add a bit more than 3 hours to the trip, so I can't blame them)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Whoops, totally forgot about that, Hawks. Both Cows and Sarah are from Slidell, LA.

And no DMG? This tourney is officially Wario-less. XD Poor Pool G.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well there's no one in fairly close cities that can get me to Dallas. Hell I've even asked my Mom if she could take me to Dallas after she got off of work lol. The only other option I have is to drive there myself, and get into a hell of a lot of trouble lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom