• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

last level in melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelcherMario

Smash Rookie
hey everyone, im new to the forums and just had one quick question... i've been playing smash for a long time now and its probably number 1 on my game list but i can't get one level.. how do i get that secret dk level or whatever, is that the one where you have to beat 15min melee? because i swear i've done that already.. i figured someone would know, thanks a lot, -melchermario

mario-man

Smash Lord
Except that it's much harder to aim it. You have to practically be underneath them for it to work without you going to sleep for no reason.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Well, even if I did (which I didn't), he might not, and he could spend days trying to do it with Jiggs. Anyways, now that that is clarified...........

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
i would laugh so hard if someone ever spent any amount of time trying to finish 15 minutes of melee with only resting. that would be hilarious. heck, i might go try it right now...

anyway, for an easy win, you can just go to an edge and spam marths fsmash. or ftilt. or utilt. or fair. or uair. or dsmash. or pretty much any move marth has. (ok, not really.)

mario-man

Smash Lord
Yeah, forgot that. Always get the pokeballs before they do, then return to spamming.

MUGG

Smash Apprentice
DK's down b works best for people, who don't play 15man melee seriously.
But don't take a pokèball if u see one because your Probability to take damage will rise with this

mario-man

Smash Lord
Yeah, but if one of the wireframes gets it and throws it and Charizard or Bulbasaur comes out, then what.

MUGG

Smash Apprentice
sry but i'm german. I don't know pokémon named Charizard or Bulbasaur xD
but u mean strong pokémon i think...
well if the pokèball is above u, then most pokémons can't attack you.
If the pokéball is on the lowest place, the frames will be attacked by DK's down b.

And otherwise... if you get in trouble because of pokémon, just jump on the stage hiding of the Frames or so...

Oo

EDIT: Bulbasaur: if u mean the fat thing that tramps on the ground, then must improvie ^_^ Down b works on every location on the lowest ground...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom