• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last character you would want to main PM edition

firebolt1400

Smash Rookie
1. Ness-My fingers cannot comprehend the amount of double jump cancels needed to play good with him. (plus I don't use tap jump) 2. R.O.B-He is soooo boring, just lasers and toys, UGH. 3. Meta Knight-I know i'll get hated for saying this, but I really liked Meta Knight in Brawl, the down air gimps were awesome. (I hate tornado), and he is not the same in Project M, down air and down-throw suck... Honorable-mention-Luigi-two slidy...

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
@ firebolt1400 firebolt1400 MK's dthrow is amazing in PM, and dair is a very situational move, but it definitely has utility MK's not the best, but he's easily top tier in PM.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I take back what I said about Olimar. He's not bad... could be better though...

Probably Samus... I never liked playing Samus.

TheLegendaryKRB

Smash Apprentice
Lucario. I hate him because his gimmicks in Brawl. Despite the PM Changes I still cannot stand him. And I hate his inclusion in Smash 4 :p

TheLegendaryKRB

Smash Apprentice
Yoshi, Squirtle, and Bowser are all way better than D3, I can agree with Olimar though, he's pretty terrible.
Bowser is basically a worse Dedede. Hes slower. Hes predictable. He has a mediocre recovery. The only thing better are his armor frames and his hard hits.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Zelda. The only one of her moves I like is DownB.

Last edited:

Gladiator

Smash Apprentice
The only character that I shudder at when I go random is R.O.B. I don't know why, cuz like his moves are solid, and I'm not terrible at him.... just something about him.

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
Going to continue the train here:
:olimar: or :sheilda:.

Shiek is fine though, not a big fan of Zelda.

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
Zelda or DDD probably. I'm just not a fan of either.

Kroboats

Smash Cadet
#1. :olimar: just look at his stupid face
#2. :jigglypuff: back air back air back air back air
#3. :fox: maining fox is a bit like marrying a prostitute; sure she might be good in bed, but everyone else has already done her to death.

mYzeALot

Smash Journeyman
For me it would have to be bowser of luigi. They both are just so boring to play...

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
Meta Knight-I know i'll get hated for saying this, but I really liked Meta Knight in Brawl, the down air gimps were awesome. (I hate tornado), and he is not the same in Project M, down air and down-throw suck...
?
Edit: I can see where you are coming from concerning the other points

Last edited:
Top Bottom