• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laser lock

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Is there a video for this move because i don't even no what laser locking looks like

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Deadly.

It seems like whenever I see this, it's against someone tall like Snake or Sheik. I wonder what would happen if you tried to laser lock Game & Watch. :chuckle: He probably doesn't have enough frames to support it.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I was gonna defend him and thought hes new to falco and all, but he turned out he was an '07er O_o'

Next time, use the search function

PK Webb

Smash Champion
my computers been acting up so for some odd reason most vids on youtube don't work so thats why i asked but i got it fixed. As for people dominating me in smash bros its never really happened to me yet but if i ever go to Rochester i'll be glad to go to arena 51. And thanks for the link ixdnL that one works. Oh and the 07er thing i've never used smashboards, not until about 3 weeks ago thats why my post are so low.

Top Bottom