• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Vegas Melee Community ?

RandomThundah

Smash Rookie
I tried using the search bar and I didn't find anything. Tried googling to see if maybe their was more sites that catered to the melee community and also couldn't find anything. Even tried manually searching to see if by some mistake that I screwed up on the search bar and to no avail, I'm at a standstill...

Just wanted to know if anyone knows any areas in Las Vegas where people still play melee and if they could point me in the right direction. Hopefully this is also the right section to ask this question as it's seems the most accurate. Million thanks in advance.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
wow, i never expected to see a vegas melee post. I live in henderson, the best site for the location is probably vegassmash.com, but there isn't really much melee tournys, just brawl. I play locally alot with friends. I'm definitely down to play, i do mm's aswell. aim me.

RandomThundah

Smash Rookie
sk92? I'm guessing that's some other user or just some phrase that I'm unfamiliar with.

@trahhSTEEZY

I wouldn't mind taking a bus to henderson. It's actually not that long of a bus ride. Like less then 15 mins. As long as their is some Melee action. I'm so done with brawl and it's uber floaty jumps, and non-working powershielding. I prefer technical games xP.

RandomThundah

Smash Rookie
SK92 is the legendary falco player from las vegas!

but I think he just plays brawl now and maybe doesn't live in las vegas anymore...I dunno.

It's probably because my hometown isn't Vegas is why I don't really know him. I just recently moved here and as a socal melee player it wasn't hard to find competitive melee players but since I've came to Vegas, it's brawl this brawl that.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Yeah i know :\ But i'm definitely down to play sometime. Do you have AIM? or a number? might make scheduling this a bit easier :D

who's your main?

Bacons

Smash Rookie
I'm in henderson as well. I smash with trahh sometimes . We should definitely play!

RandomThundah

Smash Rookie
I'll pm you some info so we can get some casuals in.

I main fox and CF. Occasionally I play low tier just for kicks.

Top Bottom