• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
Borax, you look like a boy, so unfortunately, I probably won't call you cute or anything, but I will say I like your hair.

Also, Badboy, I am absolutely ****ing in love with your current avatar. God****. Please give me its number.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
omg :crazy:, you are one louzy spammer :eek:

INFESTD -- Frodo. Ha. That should be your nickname.

visus -- Don't blame Mozilla for your ineptitude. (I use Firebird.)

Aww, look at the n00bs fight each other. So cute.

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Rainy Day Toast
Also, Badboy, I am absolutely ****ing in love with your current avatar. God****. Please give me its number.
1-800-Teh-Sexy

Toll Free too!

:p

Arrow

BRoomer
BRoomer
The shirt was 17 dollars at "America at Large." I do not want to pay that much again so that I may parade around the box art to one of the best games ever.
You could have also bought it at Hot Topic.

EDIT: Whoops, my bad. It was actually about the same price. I don't know what I was thinking.

Emacee

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Arrow
You could have also bought it at Hot Topic.

EDIT: Whoops, my bad. It was actually about the same price. I don't know what I was thinking.
I have/will never bought/buy clothes from that store.

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Well it's been some time I haven't visited this thread, so I missed out on some events. Well I finally got my hair cut and heres how I look like.

Well and Matt I was just kidding ;)

Smash Fan theres your smile.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
MasterMewtwo... do you always wear that shirt?

I have pictures of me but will I show them? Ha, not likely. Only over AIM so far ^^ 'cept my avatar, that's my sexy right eye.

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Crouching Shiek, Hidden Dragon
MasterMewtwo... do you always wear that shirt?
Not really, my Mom and I went to visit some friends and she asked me to go with that shirt ;) I took that picture as soon as I returned. You may also notice it's at the same place, everyone in my family are quite busy ( My Big Bro and Father working on the 2nd floor / my mother cooking ) So that place which is my bedroom has mirror I can just point the camera at me and look at the mirrors to see if the picture will come out right.

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
Hmm, I wouldn't say the picture's any better, but it's definitely not as frightening as the previous one. Good unto you.

I keep rambling on in this topic, continuously thinking to myself, "will I show a picture of myself?" and then I say "no, because it will take 3 months to get a recent picture of myself". Seriously, I'd probably have images of myself on this computer right now, if I had a digital camera, but thus I don't, so no pictures (just as well :p).

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Zootematix
Honestly, that has to be the most stupid thing that I've read on these forums.
Thanks, Lol. That's probably the most recognition I've ever gotten in the history of SWF.

RoY iS tHe BeSt

Smash Journeyman
Ah, well I don't blame ya ol' Smores.

Anyhow, yeah mastermewtwo, definately doesn't look as psychotic as the previous ones shown. Nice buzz cut too!

Aha, the picture I posted with me holding up my guitar, you'll see I was wearing a shirt with Luigi on it. I got that from Hot Topic, where I have also gotten almost every scrap of Nintendo merch that place sells.

heh, I know I'm pretty lame.:crazy:

Revolutions

BRoomer
BRoomer
these fields are optional but will enhance your on
I was in a Hot Topic today. I found myself morally opposed to the way it basically tries to say, "Selling out sucks! Only posers wear Abercrombie! Wear our clothes instead!" It's hypocrisy. Hypocrisy to the max. Honestly, Invader Zim isn't that great. </offtopic>

*holds off on posting photo because I am one ugly SOB*

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Roy is The Best
heh, I know I'm pretty lame.
Welcome to the family, Roy :).

Heh, the only thing I've ever bought from Hot Topic was a Ralph Wiggum wristband. It was probably the only cheap thing in the store, whereas everything else costs from 10-60 dollars. Bloody ****, I'll be ****ed if I'm going to buy something from there as of now :(.

paperboy

Smash Ace
I agree. Zim r00x00rd mah b0xx000rzzz!!!!!11one lol

It's a shame it got canceled :(.

Jango Fett

Smash Lord
Nice picture, Flok. And BTW, you have the most AWESOME glasses.

Sorry for the grainy pics. I will try to get some better ones by using my sister's camera. She doesn't allow me to use it but I will sneak into her room and snap some quick ones.

STUPID HAIR CUT!!! ARGH!! My UGLYNESS!!1!

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mr Silver kind of looks like pippin from LOTR. Are you by any chance related? You got the gaming skills while he got the acting contract. Tough break man.

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Mr. Silver is the shiz.

Reminds me of Donny Darko. And a hobbit.

That is an -awesome- combination.

paperboy

Smash Ace
His pictures fine. I mean, he's going to school at 7 in the morning. What's to smile about?

People say I look like a psychotic killer when I walk.

Edit: Are you serious? I coulda sworn Troy said somewhere that he was gay, meaning he is a MAN. Oh well, sorry Troy. My bad.

Kid Icarus

Angel Guard
BRoomer
I am seriously still laughing my arse off.

I think you should kick his ***, Troy ;) ...

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
Original pictures posted by Toast and Troy

Uh, is it me, or do RDT and Troy have a striking resemblence to eachother? Maybe sisters, cousins twice removed, or...the same person? You decide, or mere coincidence. It's kind of strange since they're both girls, I confused RDT with Troy one time, and they both seem the same.

Then again, Troy might be a boy, as paperboy thought :p.

Not only do you find plentiful amounts of Asians, Dutch, and Danes on the boards, but there are also hobbits, movie star look-alikes, and etc.

Jango Fett

Smash Lord
Uh OH! Someone's gonna get you, Paperboy! Run! Run for your life! Troy is going to KILL YOU if you dont now apologize!

Cerb, you are right. They do look similiar. Too similiar... Maybe she cloned herself! Yeah. She could've done that. Then RDT deemed the clone, Troy! RDT comanded that Troy would have sex with her! But Troy said no. So she ran away. Maybe that's the story.

Top Bottom