• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lan Party Central - South Australia - SSBM Tournament

Naked_Gamer

Smash Rookie
Lan Party Central
SSBM Tournament #2

Please note this is not just a SSBM tournament, this tournament is run with-in a PC and Console LAN event. There will also be other tournaments (Which are listed below), and your more then welcome to stay for the whole day and take in the console atmostphere.

Date 26th November
Location Goodwood Community Center 32-34 Rosa Street Goodwood SA 5034.
Price $10
Time 10am -11pm
SSBM time 3pm - 5pm
Website Lan Party Central
TO BOOK Booking Form

Introduction
Our previous event which was held on 1st oct, got a good turn out with 28 SSBM players, playing it out. We hope to get 30 or even higher. All of our console gamers, enjoyed themselves and most of them have already signed up for our second event.

Rules
Unknown at this time. Will be updated shortly with rules. Mostly look at SEAT2's rules.

Tournaments
SSBM - 2vs2 - double finals depending on amount of TV's and Consoles

Mario Kart Double Fash - Everything Unknown at this time, except we will have 2 broadband
adaptors for network play.

Mario Kart DS - Fist time DS comp, everything unknown

More information coming soon, as everything is still being discuessed, but this even is still going ahead, we already have 31 console gamers signed up + more pc/console gamers. So you can be assured once again, its going to be huge.

If people can spread the word about this, then thanks alot. The More forum posts you do, the better^_^

IMAGES of 1st Oct

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Well done fellow Smash Director! Hope it explodes! Adelaide should tell us who's who (I only recognize Diablos).

Naked_Gamer

Smash Rookie
Just because were not as big as SEAT2:p

Still there was a few things which went wrong with the first one, mostly not organized. Since myself and my boss didn't expect so many people. 28 gamers, for something which was a "test". Scary stuff

We needed more TV's, plus we had some issues with controllers and consoles. Hopefully that will all be fixed for next time.

Bardiel

Smash Rookie
Woo, cant wait. You know i'll be there to try and hold my title, however illegitimately earned it was in the first place :psycho:

jazblack009

Smash Ace
I never knew there were that many enthusiasts in SA
thats good work for the test, and good idea
you'll probably expect more for the real deal, can't wait to hear about that

kupo

Smash Lord
LMAO, Sam STILL has the title Teh LIA aka "The Least Improved Award"

mmm...if any of these tournies are alive and kickin' past the SEAT date, i'll consider comin' to it...:3

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
You manage another win Bard and I'll have to come to the next and 'put you in your place' since that's what us SEAT people are all about *insert fox-faced moron emoticon here*
Wait it's 2vs2?

Tom The Bomb

Smash Rookie
Man those pictures suck NG, who took dem? :p Sexism went rite down because im not in any of them! LOL. I'll c if I can make it... But im still pissed off with u -__- (plans to slap NG at LPC.)

Bardiel

Smash Rookie
Yea im not sure about the whole 2v2 thing, thats what has been posted, so i guess i have to believe it right now, untill further notice of course. Anyway, Shaz, i'll make it easy for you, i'll try my best to get to you so you can put me in my place.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Bardiel's been in Brisbane for ages now, but he's near impossible to get a hold of.

Top Bottom