• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAIJIN'S 2000th POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laijin

Smash Hero
So i've been on Smashboards for about 4 years now. lol. And this is my 2000th post. Shows how much I go on here. Especially nowadays(>___> brawl forums).
Anyways.
I'd just like to thank a few people.

Thanks GAWes. :O
Without that video you made of me, I would not be known within the smash community at all. Sure it was a really negative video and I still think your a total douche for making it, but its cool. Cause whenever I played someone who saw that vid, automatically assumed I sucked, and then I commenced to beat the **** out of them in melee. Its awesome to see their reaction afterwards. lol. Eventually that **** calmed down as new smashers came in and did'nt know **** about that vid.

Thanks Smashmac.
You may not remember it, but at Smash Aid 7 you taught me a bunch of cool Young Link tricks I would not have known otherwise. It was cool and I wish we could've played in some YL dittos nowadays.

Chaddd + Renth = The same person.
They both came out to be total *******s to me at first and they both main ganondorf. Coincendence? I think not. It seems to be a trend that ganon mains are either complete *******s or really cool. :|

Xif + Chillindude = ChillinXif
Now. These two REALLY ARE THE SAME PERSON.
Their the same person.
OMG WTF TIME PARADOXXX

Thanks CashMooney:
Without you, people would still be making fun of me. Its like the baton of most hated smasher was passed down from me to you. Even Wes's friend who lives in England, has never heard of Bombsoldier or Ken, knows who you are. But your pretty cool nowadays. :|

Thanks Sleepy K:
For being a total douche and not releasing my set against PC Chris. You told me after the Wes dvd was done and you gave yourself a time limit of Christmas last year. Well guess what? Its March. =__=
RUOK!?
btw. Team Bye needs to come back sometime in brawl.

Thanks Milktea:
For being a total *****. I was at VLS and I was like: Me "Hey Milktea! Wanna play a match?", Milktea "NOOOoooOooooOo~! I dont wanna play you Laaaiiiijiiinnn~!!!" -runs away-. Yea. Thats how it went. Marty was standing beside me. he was like wtf.
But your cool now. :O

DogySamwich:
We suck at teams. But your still an awesome dood. "GET'EM IN THE LAI-FIRE ATK!!". Cool.

Omega:
Not many people respected you. But from playing you personally, you were better than majority of GA at a certain point and time till you stopped going to tournaments. From the looks of it though, your getting pretty good at Brawl as well. Keep it up.

PB&J:
Your cool.

Mike G:
Your cool too.

Chaddd + Xif = Funny
Don't stop with the hating on Xif. That **** is funny.

Xyz:
Your Falcon is insane. Best team partner ever. Everything connected great. We make an awesome team, but we also suck at teams. :( Wish we could've gotten more team practice. grab -> knee would've worked out awesome

Greg/Slim/Jenova:
Wheres my YL Combo vid? lol

Jash:
You should've came to Gigabits instead of going to Pound Thr--fail horribly run tournament.

TRC:
Your an awesome dood. Make up with Aura and be friends again.

Aurafox:
Most awesomeness dood ever. Has infinite knowledge of the internet and was the first smasher I ever played against in a tournament that used weird **** like WDing and ****.
Cool. Best Wario ever btw guyz.

Mike G:
HOW THE HELL DO YOU DESTROY SOMEONE WITH SNAKE? o_0
That guy is really hard to play. Share your secrets

Col Bol:
Your cool.
Awesome Fox.
How'da lose to Jash?
Whatever.
Your cool.

Otru:
lol. Everyone says "TRU" around here..

Teh Umby:
Get Brawl Wifi dood.

Tong + Elliot + Jeff:
Tong is cool. DK is african. Elliot plays him alot. So Elliot is african. Jeff is cool too. He has long hair. So he must be awesome at Guitar.

Mike Bucheitt + 112:
Marth is gay

Carter:
We sure do make an awesome team :|

Desu:
DDD sux

Gerbil:
Heart Ring is cool

Alpha:
Your really black. So your ***** is obviously bigger than LambCHOPSIHAVEASMALL***** guy.
That guy is really annoying btw. He thinks hes so cool and ****. But hes just annoying.

Mankosuki:
Your cool. I remember you from Smash Aid 7

RockCrock:
You look like someone I know. Like. Exactly.
Your like his ****ing twin.

Dark Pch:
Man. Your cool.
You teamed up with me at VLS.
We made an awesome team, but that tournament was hard as ****.
Hope to see you in brawl. Peach it up.

Sammy(M2K's sister):
Why do you know Milktea?
Thats pretty random. lol.
Ur cool

Hmm. I think thats more than a few. :| I can go on forever. But whatever. You get the point.
2000th POST.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
at 2000 posts over 4 years that's 1.3689253935660506502395619438741 posts per day, more than a healthy dose of smashbaords

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
my lil laijin is all growd up now, im so proud. no but rly dam i've known you for a long time! been good watching you get better over the years, real impressive

grats on 2k tho, lol e-peen. i never post much other than the occasional 'sup ga lets play or something' post and im at like 700 lol. Still hope to see you around some oos tourneys, miss u man

best Wario ever btw guyz
goddam right about that lol!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
what is this "make up with Aura and be friends again" crap? when did we stop? odd comment there.

2000 posts? I wonder how many of those had the phrase "why is there so much Lai-hate?" in them?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
hey its that guy who plays the young link

i play the young link too from time to time

high five

ss118

Smash Master
Where the hell am I on this list?

I'm only one of the MOST KNOWN SMASHERS ON THE EAST COAST that definitely showed up at more than a single tournament.

@
$
$
|-|
|_
E

jk man. Good job ;P

Get better wifi pl0x

Renth

Smash Hero
Chaddd + Renth = The same person.
They both came out to be total *******s to me at first and they both main ganondorf. Coincendence? I think not. It seems to be a trend that ganon mains are either complete *******s or really cool. :|
Yup..

That's about right, but usually we're really cool *******s

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
NEVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

That's impossible. I'm going to be the best Wario in the nation.
I warned both of you about each other months ago lol :D

As for me I'm uh

I'm gonna be the best...... South Carolina Melee player.............................. still................ cause I don't like Brawl : (

I will stop by for teams though. OF COURSE!!! Me and Aura haven't teamed in like 3 years so that has to come to pass again, as last time, we won >XD

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
clydeeee, we do so well in friendlies, but lose to the wierdest matchups in tourney, but still, were the best team evarrrrr.

congrats buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom